Not a member yet? Why not Sign up today
Create an account  

• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

My Nacional Team

My national is Colombia, this is doing very well not long ago that we classified a world cup I think my country is very happy for this causa.Espero we continue like this and maybe be world champions.

[Image: convocados-seleccion-colombia.jpg]
[Image: tumblr_m5eua5gu7Z1qhgbizo1_400.gif]
}
Thanks given by:

Causa? espero? Nice spanienglish xD
Espero is "I wait..." causa is "reason"
my favorite players of this team are radamel falcao and teofilo gutierrez why they played and/or they play in river plate the club more big of the world Big Grin
[J]uanma...
[Image: luces-en-la-oscuridad.gif]
[T]he [$]tellar [P]layer.
}
Thanks given by:

(11-19-2013, 04:42 PM)[J]uanma Wrote: Causa? espero? Nice spanienglish xD
Espero is "I wait..." causa is "reason"
my favorite players of this team are radamel falcao and teofilo gutierrez why they played and/or they play in river plate the club more big of the world Big Grin

Dumb Fuck if you're going to translate do it well !!!

Espero: I Hope

Causa: Cause

And dont talk stupid shit like that... River plate fckin sucks !!

And for the thread creator... Congratulations dude!! 6 Countries are about to represent America in the World Cup ( AMERICA, THE WHOLE CONTINENT !!! USA FAGS !! ) Thats cool... best of luck
[Image: giphy.gif]
}
Thanks given by: VeGa

lmao i love river plate it's better in all sense...

sry for my bad english but i use that form to speak in English.... Still lacking me for learning the language completely scarcely I study English in the school and it's much ):
[J]uanma...
[Image: luces-en-la-oscuridad.gif]
[T]he [$]tellar [P]layer.
}
Thanks given by:

(11-19-2013, 05:57 PM)[J]uanma Wrote: lmao i love river plate it's better in all sense...

sry for my bad english but i use that form to speak in English.... Still lacking me for learning the language completely scarcely I study English in the school and it's much ):
ok no more fight.
I'm sorry not look human translation has much desire only learn English in school actually I apologize for this incident review what I write.
[Image: tumblr_m5eua5gu7Z1qhgbizo1_400.gif]
}
Thanks given by: