Not a member yet? Why not Sign up today
Create an account  

• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

My Introduction

your last post does not make any sense.. but if you are saying that you helped out a friend to register and set up an account with us.. fine.. but I am watching you both.. and please use a good translator.. anyways, welcome NATSU DRAGNEEL Smile
}
Thanks given by: r3coN , [BsK] RiKuDoU

Welcome to the bsk community forums. Please make sure to read and follow the forum/community rules.
[Image: dlaupo2cb8e.png]

"Time waits for no man."
}
Thanks given by: H I G H , [BsK] RiKuDoU

I really don't like the way this guy answers questions! "Got a problem?"...."understand?" " Get it?" ...........seems a little ignorant to me.
[Image: 52cb5b6194c3d814218a07edb4eb40ad.jpg]
}

I did not like it either but I am sure that is how the stuff comes outa his translator.. it is a fucked up translator.. Tongue
}
Thanks given by: r3coN , BsK.| YaYa® #Sean , [BsK] RiKuDoU

(10-15-2014, 06:49 PM)H I G H Wrote: I did not like it either but I am sure that is how the stuff comes outa his translator.. it is a fucked up translator.. Tongue

I am going to choose to assume that is what it was. otherwise the ban hammer would be swinging.
[Image: 52cb5b6194c3d814218a07edb4eb40ad.jpg]
}

Sorry HIGH YaYa and Confusion ... My Translator Google Translate is HIGH kkkkkkkkkkk ... YaYa Not Being Ignorant One question is, To not make mistakes .. Smile
}
Thanks given by: NATSU DRAGNEEL!!

one no me mistakes make.. me alot alot glad slove to you this problemo.. nice day have amigo.. this is how you sound brother.. Big Grin ROFL
}
Thanks given by: r3coN , [BsK] RiKuDoU

Welcome to BsK Smile
}
Thanks given by: [BsK] RiKuDoU

Welcome To BsK.| Bro Big Grin
}

Welcome
}