Not a member yet? Why not Sign up today
Create an account  

• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

My Hatred

I am here to vent about my exprience on the Classic server
THE SERVER IS GOOD NOTHING WRONG WITH IT!!

I know that my equipment is not good, but it gets me by. I just don't know why that it lags when there are a ton of people in one area and when the server is about to be full, I get major lag. I can't even get a shot from my weapon. Also, from what I have exprienced, some players don't even move when they are spawned and it bothers me when no admins around. I hate the people who block me and whenever I get blocked, I get killed when I move couple steps away from where I was blocked. Oh, when no admin is on the server, things get wild!! People start hacking and cheating, spammers spam the server so much that my end lags like hell. I use Classic server as a place that I can relax after a long grueling day at school or having a bad day, but when there are people that won't even budge after they are spawned and those who hacks just makes my day worse!! I am tired of those people!! I know that you guys are doing your best to keep the server fun and as hack/cheat free as possible. I guess that I manage to choose a bad time to get on the server everytime. I get lucky once in a while when an admin is in the server keeping order. Most of the time I see no admin, it is during those times my anger just boils to a point where I just want to strangle the player through the web. Ugh!!! The people shoots right after spawn (exception: Awpers in De_Dust2) and keeps on doing that when they encounters an enemy just pisses me off!! I mean if you're doing that in the really world, you're compromised immediatelly!! Also, when I try to be quite, my teammate just runs after me making noise giving me away. One more thing that I hate, when I'm on the Terrorist's side of the game, the people who clearly had a perfect opportunity to plant the C4, but choose not to. During those time, the CTs are on the other side of the map and by the time that the CTs get to the bombsite the bomb would just explode in their faces. The previous applies to the CTs as well, when they have the chance to defuse, they don't! When that happens I usually have to go in and defuse and it's often the last few seconds and given my equipment (aka my computer) something I can't defuse the way I want. What gets on my nerve the most is when a player is mic-spamming. I know how to mute them, but the tags that pops on the right side of the screen i just very annoy and somethings, the enemy is covered by those tags and I often die that way.

Okay... in game rage vented.
[Image: BOEING-APP-LOGO_433.jpg][Image: logo-PMDG.png]
}

TongueTongueTongue Wow you described the feeling I used to have as well!! lol
I totaly understand, Keep being active on the fourm and servers and you never knoww....In the future you might have the chance to SLAP,SLAY And KICK thier sorry asses!!TongueTongue
[Image: 52cb5b6194c3d814218a07edb4eb40ad.jpg]
}
Thanks given by: N0616JC , BullsEye©

(03-05-2013, 06:17 AM)[BsK] YaYa Wrote: TongueTongueTongue Wow you described the feeling I used to have as well!! lol
I totaly understand, Keep being active on the fourm and servers and you never knoww....In the future you might have the chance to SLAP,SLAY And KICK thier sorry asses!!TongueTongue

Haha. I will see to that.
[Image: BOEING-APP-LOGO_433.jpg][Image: logo-PMDG.png]
}
Thanks given by: