Not a member yet? Why not Sign up today
Create an account  

• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

McSexyPants sucks as administrator

Its not his Job, Check our Roster, Admin Section

Those guys must be checking and that stuff... but if the rest dont do it they're not breaking any rule since they are not officially part of the clan

i did it because i found a lot of people complaining about blatant cheaters sometimes, he can ban them... but he doesnt need to join Spec and watch the game for hours, thats not his job, i just added him to help, thats why he's not even Clan member here
[Image: giphy.gif]
}
Thanks given by: BsK.| YaYa® #Sean

I would blatantly disagree with Mcsexypants not doing his job properly. As far as I have seen him he does know if someone is hacking or not. He is one of the most experienced admins I have seen. Just yesterday he banned some 2-3 players who were hacking and alos kicked guys who we camping in spawn. I am all eyes for any proof against him not doing his job properly. Remember as admin they have to look into both sides of the coin. They can't ban someone just because someone thinks they are hacking. From our days in ~wigglethecords me and him ban hackers only after we have concrete proof of him hacking. So, if you are to accuse of him being lazy doing his job get a demo and share here.
}
Thanks given by: BsK.| YaYa® #Sean

the other day mcsexy asked me how to use amx chat cmds so he can tell people to not camping or skywalking, and i talk to him often when in servers, in my opinion he does his job i.e. banning blatant hackers and slapping campers/skywalkers. but i know he wont sit in spec and watch for hackers. personally i dont think mcsexy wants the responsibility of spec and hunting for hackers, thats why he isnt a bsk member here
[Image: funny-gif-winner-video-games.gif%3Fw%3D300]
}
Thanks given by: rudeboy`

Well i have to disagree again, Players are annoying as hell, you wanna play and they start complaining about campers & skywalkers, if some guy was skywalking 5 seconds is not a reason to join Spec and watch the whole game, what a waste of time, he's there for real shit, Ban cheaters, and thats what he does, If you say he's not banning cheaters, let me tell you that 9 of 10 IN-CHAT reports are CLEAN PLAYERS.

So get your own proof before judging him
[Image: giphy.gif]
}
Thanks given by:

Hey Alborosie, thanks for making micspam and McSexyPants banned you http://bsoldiers.com/neww/ban_list.php?bid=48613 thanks for being rude to Argentina...
McSexy think is not so bad after all Smile
[Image: 2860ll.png]
[Image: 2v1mc6v.png]
}
Thanks given by: N0616JC

Likewise, at the core of an admin, he is still a player and being a player means that they want to have fun. If the admin thinks that the server is clean and free of hacker then he/she should have to the right to play and unless there is an actual hacker, then he should be doing his job. I have been in the server with him, and when I was watching someone hacking, and was about to wield my ban hammer, boom! he bans the hacker, I was pretty mad that he stole my ban LOL. Back to the topic at hand, if you think that any of our admins is loafing around, then give us a proof!!

Now that my professional speech is done, please let me rant for a while.

Dude do you know how hard it is to be an admin? Do you know that admin have a life, too right? If you don't, then why are you wasting your fucking life in a game that will suck the life out of you? Stop bitching around about others okay.... If you think that you can do a better job, then why do you fucking start your own fucking community and see how fucking hard it is to run it. I am not event the fucking owner of this community and I sometime feels the crunch that this community is under. If you can't fucking think about others, you're better off in a jail somewhere. Last night, I just kick a guy for disrespecting a fellow player, and being the all protective self, I fucking kicked him for doing that. Do you know how fucking hard it is to keep order of the people in the server? Do you know admins have language barriers to cross? If you think that admin know all the shit, then why don't you become an admin and show us? From what I have seen in this thread, I barely see any of your replies after that bitching speech you made, what happened? Cat got your tongue? If I were to be madder than this, you'll be on the side of street crying for you mama.

Okay, professional and rant done.
[Image: BOEING-APP-LOGO_433.jpg][Image: logo-PMDG.png]
}