Not a member yet? Why not Sign up today
Create an account  

• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

McSexyPants sucks as administrator

Server : Dust2-24/7

This manager allows everything on the server, from skywalks to hacks. For administration to yield to someone who does nothing for the welfare of the players on a server?
Too bad I do not have shows, but since I've never seen such false things in this forum. I hope to pay attention to this situation
Simply enter the server and ready to play, even writing him privately (say_team: @) and ignores complaints.
Hello everyone I hope this situation is solvent

Este administrador permite todo en el servidor, desde skywalks hasta hacks. ¿Para que le ceden la administracion a alguien que no hace nada por el bienestar de los jugadores de un servidor?
Lastima no tengo demostraciones, pero como ven yo nunca he dicho cosas falsas en este foro. Espero presten atencion a esta situacion
Simplemente entra al servidor a jugar y listo, incluso le escribo en privado ( say_team : @ ) y hace caso omiso a las quejas.
Saludos a todos espero se solvente esta situacion
}
Thanks given by:

In Dust_24/7?? Who is the admin? i will check
}
Thanks given by:

ty buddy
}
Thanks given by:

(01-28-2014, 04:16 PM)[BsK] kick-ass Wrote: In Dust_24/7?? Who is the admin? i will check
McSexyPants is admin on dust2, He is admin at the servers but does not belong to the clan

you want to accuse someone you need have to have evidence if you have no proof this accusation about the admin is invalid
}
Thanks given by: Rattlehead

He's not an official Server Admin of BsK, someone gave him admin powers and he is who must and will take care of him.
I'll see you on the dark side of the moon
}
Thanks given by:

Get me proof he is not doing his job, and I WILL DEAL WITH HIM. And if it's proven that he is ignoring hacks and all the other stuff you said....It won't be pretty. And you can bank on that....AngryAngryAngryAngryAngryAngry
[Image: 52cb5b6194c3d814218a07edb4eb40ad.jpg]
}

I say a long time ago that we have a list that is getting bigger with experienced admins who doesnt belong to BsK at all but decided to help, they dont need to use tag, dont know the rules, they just have the amx stuff, and the reasons + Time

Deucy
|2ed Trigger
Terror
McSexyPants

and maybe im missing another one...
[Image: giphy.gif]
}
Thanks given by: BsK.| YaYa® #Sean , BullsEye©

(01-28-2014, 09:03 PM)[βsҜ] Đīscøгd™ ۩ Wrote: I say a long time ago that we have a list that is getting bigger with experienced admins who doesnt belong to BsK at all but decided to help, they dont need to use tag, dont know the rules, they just have the amx stuff, and the reasons + Time

Deucy
|2ed Trigger
Terror
McSexyPants

Acumen
}
Thanks given by: N0616JC , Ash , BsK.| YaYa® #Sean

I can get some proof to.. He do his job pretty bad :/
}

(01-28-2014, 09:03 PM)[βsҜ] Đīscøгd™ ۩ Wrote: I say a long time ago that we have a list that is getting bigger with experienced admins who doesnt belong to BsK at all but decided to help, they dont need to use tag, dont know the rules, they just have the amx stuff, and the reasons + Time

Deucy
|2ed Trigger
Terror
McSexyPants

deucy does a good job.

terror tags up with "#bsk". they both do pretty good jobs.
}
Thanks given by: BsK.| YaYa® #Sean