Not a member yet? Why not Sign up today
Create an account  

• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

McSexyPant's Power Crazed

I'm unbanned now, but that isn't the issue here. If you guys keep records of in-game chat I highly suggest looking at the admin McSexyPants. He says he is 44 years old, but the things he says makes that unbelievable. He plays in Dust 24/7. I hope you guys have logs of chat because without it, it's just his word against mine.

Some of the things he said: Almost word for word.
"go fuck yourself faggot"
"if you talk shit to me again ill perma ban you" (I didn't talk shit)
"SHUT UP FAGGOTS" (talking to spanish people talking on mic)
"GTFO FAGGOT" (my amx banlist reason)

Hes often times saying vulgar stuff to other players and when they retort back he kicks or bans them. He was kicking players that called him "camper" or "noob". Seriously? Your 44 years old. Just ignore it and keep playing. I saw him kick 3 players within 5 seconds. This guy is seriously drunk on his powers. He is also extremely immature for being 44 years old. I enjoy playing in multijump servers and they are becoming rarer as 1.6 grows old. Hate to see this type of behavior from an admin ruin a server.

He also doesn't seem to check the forums for ban appeals for him. I imagine he bans many on the daily.

Please look into this guy...its honestly baffling that he is an admin.

Edit: Keep in mind that I saw all this from under an hour of playing.
}
Thanks given by:

He not is a official server admin, the owner that gave admin is who will take care of him.
Thanks for your report
}
Thanks given by:

This is not the first time I have heard this. It's actually not even the tenth time I have heard this........... See where I am going here? McSexypants Admin is frozen, When he comes looking to find out why we will get an answer. We can't have an admin who has nothing to lose since he is not a member, chasing away players and possibly even potential New Members. If anyone sees him before I do Please send him my way. Thanks.Dodgy
[Image: 52cb5b6194c3d814218a07edb4eb40ad.jpg]
}