Not a member yet? Why not Sign up today
Create an account  

• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

Major Changes

I would like to inform all Banished Soldiers community members about the October restructure. We will close both Classic, and Official servers at the end of this month at our Chicago location. Classic will be brought back at our new location Dallas, Texas. We are trying to get the maximum saturation from the US region.

For the next month, we will be running the following servers at following locations.
  • Dust2 - Chicago, Illinois
  • Classic - Dallas, Texas
  • Hybrid - Atlanta, Georgia
Other servers such as Official, and Dust2/Inferno are planned for the coming months. Mod  choice will purely be based off of player demand.

You are free to fund any server at any given location, if you wish. In such case, you will be free to choose mod type, and server team according to your needs.

Thanks for your attention,
Banished Team
[Image: e1136783d43046c3dff262d2c156691ec094c65e...261cf0.gif]
}

is this a movement to revive this servers? or it has other reasons
[Image: giphy.gif][Image: nice-ass-gifs-33.gif?w=430&h=242]

}
Thanks given by:

(09-15-2015, 02:06 PM)BsK.| Fps Wrote: is this a movement to revive this servers? or it has other reasons

i would think part of it is to help revive it. myself being close to the chicago servers the move to dallas will shoot my ping from 10 to damn near 60 lol, but that doesnt bother me as long as we see it populated again
[Image: graphic.png]
[img=0x150]http://s8.postimg.org/uhtklp5j9/code_1.png[/img]
}
Thanks given by:

hey man i can buy a server Pug for scrim if they  wanna Big Grin, but ends meet, or if you want to view this page to buy cheap server http://venserver.com/ :*

}
Thanks given by:

Cool, personally i would like to see dust2/inferno again  Angel
[Image: sig.php?player_id=177&background=random]

[Image: 4117867.png]
}
Thanks given by: Wiggle , Wiggle

(09-15-2015, 05:16 PM)Wiggle Wrote: hey man i can buy a server Pug for scrim if they  wanna Big Grin, but ends meet, or if you want to view this page to buy cheap server http://venserver.com/ :*

I appreciate the offer, but it would be easy, if you would rather donate to the current host. We need a game server host, and not a web host. There are a lot of factors that we have to check. You can talk to me in person, if you want to add a new server.

Let me clear this up, because it seems some of you are having doubts on what is going on. There is nothing wrong with us as a community. We can put out 50 servers out there if we want to, but that is not the Banished Soldiers way. Like I said, we are closing some, but we will be adding more servers in future.
}

mmm ok I can give $ 5 but the end of the month, I would like to give more but the situation is in Venezuela does not allow me, also here not giving me those dollars and won by one page ptc. if they want to help me win and I can help them, this is the page

}
Thanks given by:

(09-16-2015, 04:58 PM)Wiggle Wrote: mmm ok I can give $ 5 but the end of the month, I would like to give more but the situation is in Venezuela does not allow me, also here not giving me those dollars and won by one page ptc. if they want to help me win and I can help them, this is the page https://trafficmonsoon.com/?ref=wigglen11

I know your truly intentions, go find referalls on another place, because if you want to gain some referrals for your own bussines quit it now, cause is not going to happen. Dodgy

}
Thanks given by:

(09-17-2015, 12:53 PM)Lui Wrote:
(09-16-2015, 04:58 PM)Wiggle Wrote: mmm ok I can give $ 5 but the end of the month, I would like to give more but the situation is in Venezuela does not allow me, also here not giving me those dollars and won by one page ptc. if they want to help me win and I can help them, this is the page https://trafficmonsoon.com/?ref=wigglen11

I know your truly intentions, go find referalls on another place, because if you want to gain some referrals for your own bussines quit it now, cause is not going to happen. Dodgy

There is nothing wrong with promoting your personal business, as long as you are a member of Banished Soldiers.
}
Thanks given by:

(09-17-2015, 12:56 PM)$atanic $pirit Wrote:
(09-17-2015, 12:53 PM)Lui Wrote:
(09-16-2015, 04:58 PM)Wiggle Wrote: mmm ok I can give $ 5 but the end of the month, I would like to give more but the situation is in Venezuela does not allow me, also here not giving me those dollars and won by one page ptc. if they want to help me win and I can help them, this is the page

There is nothing wrong with promoting your personal business, as long as you are a member of Banished Soldiers.

"if they want to help me win and I can help them"

i don't think that what he's saying is his real intention. But if you think so... nevermind then.

}
Thanks given by: