Not a member yet? Why not Sign up today
Create an account  

• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

Leaving!

Unfortunately im going to leave BsK, happy of being a member Smile so could you please take me from the members list?

thank you for everything and see you around!! Smile
}
Thanks given by:

Any particular reason?
[Image: dlaupo2cb8e.png]

"Time waits for no man."
}
Thanks given by:

Yeah the reason is cause he is in wicked's joke of a klan.
Funny thing is i kicked him out way before he posted this! forgot to put him to registered. Insanity, do not come crawling back here when that shit klan fails either, you are not welcome here ever again.
[Image: 52cb5b6194c3d814218a07edb4eb40ad.jpg]
}

Fuck you and your clan dude ! What DID i Do to you ?? You call my CLAN SHIT , why ? Are you hating or what nigga ? Go fuck yourself and your clan bitch !!

Btw BAN me , just like I banned you from my community YaYa Smile you came and registered just to see which members are coming to my community ? nice move Smile
}
Thanks given by:

(10-25-2014, 06:19 PM)Wicked* Wrote: Fuck you and your clan dude ! What DID i Do to you ?? You call my CLAN SHIT , why ? Are you hating or what nigga ? Go fuck yourself and your clan bitch !!

Btw BAN me , just like I banned you from my community YaYa Smile you came and registered just to see which members are coming to my community ? nice move Smile

HAHAHA you nimrod!! I can still see your members list......such an idiot. HAHAHAHAHAH Can't wait to see you FAIL!!!!!!!!!!!!! Oh and BTW 7 people does not make a "community" you retard. just one more thing......................

BYE BYE DICKHEAD!!!!!!! HAHAHAHAHAHAHA
[Image: 52cb5b6194c3d814218a07edb4eb40ad.jpg]
}
Thanks given by: gl1tch!