Not a member yet? Why not Sign up today
Create an account  

• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

Klan App Requirements/Fourm Spam

Hello! I would like to inform you those who are going to apply for clan membership on the topic of spam. I am sure that most of you wants to get to the clan member status as quickly as possible. However, due to this kind of mentality, many of you will try to reach the requirement of 10 post as soon as possible by going around the forum and replying to almost every open thread that you have access to and that you will make a simple "nice", "cool", and/or "hi!" I would like to inform you that those kind of post are not posts that we count towards your post count and that those are just fillers and fillers will always be counted out when we review your application. I would like to give you some advice on how to achieve the requirements with useful posts.

One of the suggestions that you might want to take into consideration is you can report hackers in the server when our admin are not online and that by reporting hackers with demos that you have recorded, you can help us to keep the server clean and help you with your career within our clan.

Another route that you can take is to offer some insights into what you think our server needs. But due to the fact that there are people that might have suggested the same thing that you are going to suggest, please read the previous posts before making your post.

Lastly, I hope that I have gotten most of what I intended to say in this post and if I were to miss anything, those who are of staff and higher ranks please add to this post and fortify this post so that there will be no loopholes. Finally, thanks for your attention and please be patient when are applying for clan membership.

Bro Read This Smile

By http://www.bsoldiers.com/Thread-app-appl...e-applying
}
Thanks given by: MartinGarrix , Freak ShOw.

Thanks for the effort, but this has already been posted.

http://www.bsoldiers.com/Thread-app-appl...e-applying

No need to post the whole thread, the link alone would suffice.
[Image: dlaupo2cb8e.png]

"Time waits for no man."
}
Thanks given by: [BsK] RiKuDoU

}
Thanks given by:

(11-18-2014, 08:16 PM)r3coN Wrote: Thanks for the effort, but this has already been posted.

http://www.bsoldiers.com/Thread-app-appl...e-applying

No need to post the whole thread, the link alone would suffice.

Never hurts to freshen it up. Smile Besides this was well written, and well thought out, I felt it could be useful, and he worked on it, so he deserves a little credit. Smile
[Image: 52cb5b6194c3d814218a07edb4eb40ad.jpg]
}
Thanks given by: [BsK] RiKuDoU , Freak ShOw.

Lol, its almost word for word what price wrote in his post.
[Image: dlaupo2cb8e.png]

"Time waits for no man."
}
Thanks given by: Freak ShOw. , [BsK] RiKuDoU

This Text I Posted On The APP Lock Klan.. So That I couldn't Talk and YaYa moved to general talk Smile

I Copied Everything From Capt. Price.. This Post Was to help in the post APP :p
}
Thanks given by:

Nice Topic Bro, who want to know in the instructions Big Grin
}
Thanks given by: [BsK] RiKuDoU