Not a member yet? Why not Sign up today
Create an account  

• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

Keys problem...

I have a problem, I don't know if is it my keyboards, a configuration... Btw, the thing is that I can't press 3+ keys, sometimes 2+, for example:

I can't crouch while I jump, when I hit these keys the action doesn't work, I can't do this: crouch + jump or strafe, I can't get a weapon or see the scores if Im walking... What happens? What's the error? What can I do? Please... HELP I can't play this way Sad
[Image: Rattlehead_2.png]
}
Thanks given by:

Hm... how old is your keyboard? If it's old then it's time to replace it. If your keyboard is in near new condition, then it shouldn't be like this. Check your driver and connection and see if they are the way they should be.

If the above steps don't solve your issue. Then show me your config for CS 1.6.
[Image: BOEING-APP-LOGO_433.jpg][Image: logo-PMDG.png]
}
Thanks given by: Rattlehead

or just reset all your keys to default. that happened to me. i just reset all my keys and it worked.
}

lol time to remember some of school stuff!! Tongue
keyboard is an input device, waits for your input from you, puts it in a buffer so it will be taken out later by your operating system. so when you crouch and jump the buffer fills with ctrl ctrl ctrl ctrl ctrl space space ctrl space space space space space space ctrl space ctrl a ctrl a space and so on very fast while you are holding the keys pressed. If it doesn't allow you that's cause the buffer gets filled correct me if I'm wrong
blargh I have the same question as mr Price, how old is it and the drivers
}

Is this only a cs 1.6 issue or do you have this problem in other programs as well? Did you check you connections? What type of connection is your keyboard? .........
[Image: Herpywhooves-vhs-signature.gif]
}
Thanks given by:

My keyboard has an USB port, and my connections are fine, my keyboard is 4 years old and I'll check my drivers. Thanks!
[Image: Rattlehead_2.png]
}
Thanks given by:

http://gaming.stackexchange.com/question...on-presses
check this link rattle
}
Thanks given by:

ummm good luck lol
I'll see you on the dark side of the moon
}

put Use defauts and settings your options CTRL to down UP (W) etc..
or you Counter-Strike Have VIRUS
}
Thanks given by:

I would try connecting a different keyboard and see if it does the same thing... I would just go buy a new one at wal-mart for bout 10-15 $, test it and if same problem you can always return the new keyboard.... also then you will know if you have a hardware or a program/driver failure..
[Image: Herpywhooves-vhs-signature.gif]
}
Thanks given by: Blink , Rattlehead