Not a member yet? Why not Sign up today
Create an account  

• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

Introduction [A]drian.-

Es Alex Bordeira el Juega desde una net bueno El se habia registrado hace mucho tiempo con su facebook y el me dijo si me puede registrar con su nick Poreso son 4 cuentas si te das cuentas son 2 de facebook y 2 con los nick
[BsK] [Yeo]^

[Image: Yeo-Firma-Bycya.gif]
}
Thanks given by:

(05-03-2015, 05:29 PM)'BullsEye©' Wrote: and who is Adrian? There are 4 accounts on the same IP.

Tried to make him explain a little bit more, since what i'm gonna write down doesn't makes sense even on spanish. I've waited him for too long to answer my pm so, i'm not gonna lose more time waiting for him. Anyways this is what he's trying to say.

"My friend registered with facebook as well, but then he wanted to register using his nickname [A]drian that's why 4 account, if you see there's 2 of facebook, and 2 registered by the main page."

I asked him why the hell his friend wanted to create another account too? like did he forgot the password as well? and he said.

"No, he just wanted to create another account like me using his nickname"

idk if i can't make an oppinion, so tell me if i can't, but my oppinion is, if he have an account and just wanted to change his nick, why didn't he just do a change name app? that's why this makes no sense for me.

[Image: sig.php?player_id=177&background=random]

[Image: 4117867.png]
}
Thanks given by: BullsEye©

ok, long story short, if any one of them are caught hacking, all 4 gets banned! Fyi for Yeo...
[Image: Bullseye_Greatest_Hits_Vol_1_5_Textless.jpg]

[Image: cropped_parkertrashtalk.gif?ts=1399259142]

[Image: kawhi_dunk.gif]
}
Thanks given by: CAMILO1010 , Lui