Not a member yet? Why not Sign up today
Create an account  

• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

Intro By Habbit

Hey if I'm wanted tell you to delete all hack and if they can not give me another chance I have friends here I am very sad friends you are the people you more affection I please delete everything hack give me another chance @ [R]ide[R]
}
Thanks given by:

NO
}
Thanks given by:

Sakurai I thought you were the kindest person and believe me wrong and please give me another chance I said I delete everything and installed the hack counter strike again 

I appreciate this very much but I wanted to be better and use hack but it did not happen this time let me go back to being Banished
I think it's the best clan of all who played

}
Thanks given by:

You should have thought of that before using hack, please do not create more account here, as I said, look for another community, you are no longer welcome here in BsK.

[Image: Rider.gif]
}
Thanks given by:

Please the last chance I like this there is no other clan like this
}
Thanks given by:

(02-20-2015, 12:55 PM)'BreakinG The HabbiT' Wrote:  Sakurai I thought you were the kindest person and believe me wrong and please give me another chance I said I delete everything and installed the hack counter strike again 

I appreciate this very much but I wanted to be better and use hack but it did not happen this time let me go back to being Banished
I think it's the best clan of all who played

"I said I delete everything and installed the hack counter strike again", "I wanted to be better and use hack but it did not happen this time" First to all: Change your translator or learn enligsh, 'cause if you're tryin' to speak in english with us, YOU'RE DOING THE WORST. And second: You cry more than a girl. Somebody give him a "Cry baby" award. We told you, we don't allow hackers here, so get out here, and thanks for flyin' with BsK's airlines. 

By the way: Don't try to create more accounts, 'cause here we'll know it's you again. Thanks a lot for you, IPs and geo-location.

[Image: giphy.gif]
}
Thanks given by:

Okay I'll leave this clan did not think it would be so cruel BsK not give opportunity to people said I've deleted everything and do not believe me
}
Thanks given by:

BYE!
}
Thanks given by:

As I said, have a good day, and thanks for flyin' with Bsk's airlines. Wink
[Image: giphy.gif]
}
Thanks given by:

Thanks gl1tch and sakurai fucking motherfucker pense que eras mi amigo  en personas como tu no hay que poner su confianza 
}
Thanks given by: