Not a member yet? Why not Sign up today
Create an account  

• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

[ISSUE] Need Help

Hey guys i want to know if someone have a link to download Windows 7 because maybe someone already download it one time and it works, this is for prevent any problem when i install the w7
I say it because my pc is consuming a lot of ram when i don't using any programs I already disabled or delete services, also optimized but this still happens, a friend told me that maybe is a problem of the system and I need format the pc

If have any doubt, i have 2 gb ram and use w7
The ram that consumed my pc is : 1.2 gb when I don't use nothing

}
Thanks given by:

That's virus though..well.. just put "windows+r" and type "msconfig" you should change the programs there.

http://www.identi.li/index.php?topic=227539

maybe that link could help you
}
Thanks given by: Phantom

Windoes 7 32 bit will use that much ram by default. You need to increase your ram or else your of will be really slow. 
[Image: e1136783d43046c3dff262d2c156691ec094c65e...261cf0.gif]
}
Thanks given by: Avicii , Phantom

Alright guys thanks 

}
Thanks given by:

Yea i had the same issue with one of my computers had only 2GB ram but i had to replace the whole thing becasue it was so old it only supported upto the 2GB ram. I ended up taking a shotgun to that pile of crap and moving on. If you cant upgrade yours i would suggest you do the same lol
[Image: Herpywhooves-vhs-signature.gif]
}
Thanks given by: Phantom , BsK.| Fps

futon install windows 7 home premium... not ultimate... wich version of w7 do you have right now ??

[Image: daph2aN.png]

}
Thanks given by:

If you have a spare ram slot, Just install another stick of 2gb ram. re installing windows will not do much at this point.
}
Thanks given by:

[Image: yhSanUV.png]
I will keep maybe your suggestion phaze haha
Yep i have another ram slot but i think that i will buy two of 8gb because my computer supports 16gb ram
}
Thanks given by: Phaze-One

(03-05-2015, 12:41 PM)'Phantom' Wrote: [Image: yhSanUV.png]
I will keep maybe your suggestion phaze haha
Yep i have another ram slot but i think that i will buy two of 8gb because my computer supports 16gb ram

i think that's a good choice, upgrading your ram memory, and if you're going to get 4+Gb i suggest to reinstall windows for a x64 version, since x86 or x32 does limit your ammount of ram you can use at a maximum of 3.25GB.

And the other thing that for me it's really suspicious that it use that ammount of ram when nothing is oppened, so i'm not pretty sure if it's a virus or not.

[Image: sig.php?player_id=177&background=random]

[Image: 4117867.png]
}
Thanks given by:

lol that computer dosnt need 16GB random access memory you will never use all that. It would be a waste. 8GB would be more than enough for your machine..  And then you can use that extra money here instead for our wonderful community Tongue 
[Image: Herpywhooves-vhs-signature.gif]
}
Thanks given by: Phantom