Not a member yet? Why not Sign up today
Create an account  

• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

[ISSUE] Couple minor issues.

1) Since the server "switch" I only hear SOME mics it seems. Some people I see talking or hear them, others I dont see when people are saying they are mic spamming. I also noticed sometimes a name will flash repeatedly on the right (like theyre talking) but I dont hear it.

2) Nevermind

}
Thanks given by:

yea i saw that too, i think is that maybe steamers can talk only with steamers, and non steamers can talk with non steamers, remember thats a bug that happens in cs 1.6 last updated

i remember that when i was non steam i could not hear steamers thru mic and i hear like a robot voice
spirit fix it in our servers so everybody could hear each other, but since we change of ip and the server do not have many changes.

[Image: giphy.gif][Image: nice-ass-gifs-33.gif?w=430&h=242]

}
Thanks given by:

Quote:i remember that when i was non steam i could not hear steamers thru mic and i hear like a robot voice
Fps,was my case With KenYa and other people That I speak "STOP MIC"
I am "no-steam" and KenYa is "Steam"  

}
Thanks given by:

(05-17-2015, 06:56 PM)'BsK.| Fps' Wrote: yea i saw that too, i think is that maybe steamers can talk only with steamers, and non steamers can talk with non steamers, remember thats a bug that happens in cs 1.6 last updated

i remember that when i was non steam i could not hear steamers thru mic and i hear like a robot voice
spirit fix it in our servers so everybody could hear each other, but since we change of ip and the server do not have many changes.

I didn't fix it because it raises the load on the server. It doesn't happen because of steam or non-steam, but because of players using the pre 2013 update client builds. I would recommend everyone to use a legit steam copy to run the game, so we don't face this problem.

Steamers can only see the icon when non-steamers talk. Nothing major for them and they are the ones who I care about. Non-steam players do hear robotic voices, but its their own fault for not purchasing a legit copy. I have no sympathy for them and won't be adding more load on the server because they don't wanna pay.

[Image: e1136783d43046c3dff262d2c156691ec094c65e...261cf0.gif]
}

Change the value of voice codec on server and people won't sound like robots, will slow server down the slightest though. And how would it be possible for the server to be for protocol 48 and someone running a non-steam CS protocol 47 and still be able to connect? If you try and connect to a server running a updated version compared to your outdated version, it usually kicks you and says steam client version bla bla bla.  I never seen this bug happen but tbh your lucky! Means you don't have to hear all the mic spammers lolol
}
Thanks given by:

Oh, now I see it's true when no-steamers said me "SHUT UP, ******. PLZ, BAN HIM, GL1TCH!" and I'm like "What the hell? I don't hear anything". 
[Image: giphy.gif]
}
Thanks given by: