Not a member yet? Why not Sign up today
Create an account  

• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

[ISSUE] Change name while I'm recording a demo

Good morning, guys! Hope you're great. Well, I do this threat 'cause I have a problem: Normally, I change my name to spect a hacker, I do that 'cause it's the better way to don't notice him I'm admin. When I'm recording and I'mma ban him, first I change my cover's name to my forum's name (Example: I'm recording with covername, and I want to change my name to BsK.| gl1tch! before ban him) in options, but it don't change. When round finish, my name might change, but it not change, and I ban the hacker with my cover's name. YaYa said me I can't do that, so I don't wanna get in troubles. actually, I stop the demo, left the server and enter my game, in that way my name get change to "BsK.| gl1tch!", but I don't want to leave the server, I want to keep in the server and ban the hacker.

Somebody know why my name don't change? Can somebody help me with this problem?

Thanks for read. Hope you solve this problem.
[Image: giphy.gif]
}
Thanks given by:

In Console : Amx_nick "Name you are using" "Fourm Name"
[Image: 52cb5b6194c3d814218a07edb4eb40ad.jpg]
}
Thanks given by:

(11-27-2014, 01:39 PM)BsK.| YaYa® #Sean Wrote: In Console : Amx_nick "Name you are using" "Fourm Name"

Change my name using amx. That could work. Thanks for help, bro.
[Image: giphy.gif]
}
Thanks given by:

(11-27-2014, 03:25 PM)gl1tch! Wrote:
(11-27-2014, 01:39 PM)BsK.| YaYa® #Sean Wrote: In Console : Amx_nick "Name you are using" "Fourm Name"

Change my name using amx. That could work. Thanks for help, bro.

Not only "could" it work, It WILL work, that is how it's done. Beats the shit out of all that fukin around. Smile
[Image: 52cb5b6194c3d814218a07edb4eb40ad.jpg]
}
Thanks given by: