Not a member yet? Why not Sign up today
Create an account  

• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

[ISSUE] Calculator Fail

So my calculator keeps opening like 5+ times every 10 minutes and tabs me out of CS. I've ran malwarebytes and my anti virus and it says my pc is clean. Any ideas on why it keeps opening. Also any ideas on how to disable the calculator.
[Image: 2mw5lie.jpg]
}
Thanks given by:

(07-23-2015, 03:22 PM)fitzy Wrote: So my calculator keeps opening like 5+ times every 10 minutes and tabs me out of CS. I've ran malwarebytes and my anti virus and it says my pc is clean. Any ideas on why it keeps opening. Also any ideas on how to disable the calculator.

You can try disabling it in msconfig from startup or services. Go to processes (alt+cntrl+del, task manger, processes) when it pops up and see what the calculator is called for reference.
[Image: xrain23.png]
}
Thanks given by:

(07-23-2015, 03:49 PM)LelouchVI Wrote:
(07-23-2015, 03:22 PM)fitzy Wrote: So my calculator keeps opening like 5+ times every 10 minutes and tabs me out of CS. I've ran malwarebytes and my anti virus and it says my pc is clean. Any ideas on why it keeps opening. Also any ideas on how to disable the calculator.

You can try disabling it in msconfig from startup or services. Go to processes (alt+cntrl+del, task manger, processes) when it pops up and see what the calculator is called for reference.

modified the msconfig can made the computer to have more issues producing the blue screen,

Restore your pc to a point before the issues you have

or save all your data in a external driver and format your computer

maybe you have a virus or a malware that is difficult to erase, in that case go to windows safe mode and run your antivirus and antimalware there, if this do not work , usea a portable anti rookit anti malware and spybot to review your pc
[Image: giphy.gif][Image: nice-ass-gifs-33.gif?w=430&h=242]

}
Thanks given by: