Not a member yet? Why not Sign up today
Create an account  

• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

[ISSUE] Admin

Hello again guys .. !! I make this post in order to have an answer to that happening to my admin , it happens that today was 3 hacker to give ban, and could not give any of the three, Why? my administration menu opens fine, but when I give ban it doesn't nothing more than 3 time I tried, leaving and entering the server but absolutely nothing happened .... Take the decision restarting my PC, but not happened nothing
happens to my admin?

P/D: I gave ban from console, my admin did not and from the forum, I could not do any of lsa 3 ways
WTF..???????????

here some imagery:

[Image: 2vt78qp.jpg]

[Image: xle809.jpg]

[Image: 2u76fj4.jpg]
}

just kick him and he gonna be banned and problem solved.
Just Another Guy .. Blush  Blush
}

(12-06-2014, 05:20 PM)VeGa Wrote: just kick him and he gonna be banned and problem solved.

Yeah man , but why this happens..?And several times I spend this
}

because this hackers tried to avoid been ban again they enter with the id or ip you ban him but they change one of them dont know what happen but they bug the amx ban menu , anyway you can ban then using amx_ban or kick them or maybe some slaps or slays

I recommend you to use amx_ban
[Image: giphy.gif][Image: nice-ass-gifs-33.gif?w=430&h=242]

}

(12-06-2014, 05:49 PM)BsK.| Fps Wrote: because this hackers tried to avoid been ban again they enter with the id or ip you ban him but they change one of them dont know what happen but they bug the amx ban menu , anyway you can ban then using amx_ban or kick them or maybe some slaps or slays

I recommend you to use amx_ban

yeah man, this time the amx failed
Thanks .. I I'll do
}

you are wrong fps just kick him dont slap or slay just kick him its easy and he gonna be banned Smile this happens me many times Tongue Big Grin i hope i can help you
}

(12-06-2014, 08:29 PM)VeGa Wrote: you are wrong fps just kick him dont slap or slay just kick him its easy and he gonna be banned Smile this happens me many times Tongue Big Grin i hope i can help you

Thanks for your help friend
}

no problem if you have another doubt about something tell me on steam or send me a pm if you dont have me on steam here is my steam

http://steamcommunity.com/id/juansebastianvega
}

(12-06-2014, 08:49 PM)VeGa Wrote: no problem if you have another doubt about something tell me on steam or send me a pm if you dont have me on steam here is my steam

http://steamcommunity.com/id/juansebastianvega

I have you on steam, but we never speak
Thank man
}