Not a member yet? Why not Sign up today
Create an account  

• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

INVISIBLE SPECTATOR PLUGIN

Wink 
Hi guys first of all I dont know if its right place to put this here if not can anybody move it thanks. Lets started I see so many ppl are complaining about cheaters everywhere on servers d2 , official so what u guys thinking to put this plugin there ? what is your opinion about that thanks ! btw sorry for my english [Image: wink.gif]
}
Thanks given by:

(06-30-2015, 06:44 PM)koko_0 Wrote: Hi guys first of all I dont know if its right place to put this here if not can anybody move it thanks. Lets started I see so many ppl are complaining about cheaters everywhere on servers d2 , official so what u guys thinking to put this plugin there ? what is your opinion about that thanks ! btw sorry for my english [Image: wink.gif]

I don't really think that is necessary, you just can enter on the server with a different name without the tag to see if someone is hacking before starting to play, and once you recorded the guy (or the guys) put back your name and then ban them.

I'm not saying that is not a good idea, but this is what i think.
[Image: sig.php?player_id=177&background=random]

[Image: 4117867.png]
}
Thanks given by: icecold960 , [BsK] RiKuDoU , CAMILO1010

(06-30-2015, 09:09 PM)Luifer Wrote:
(06-30-2015, 06:44 PM)koko_0 Wrote: Hi guys first of all I dont know if its right place to put this here if not can anybody move it thanks. Lets started I see so many ppl are complaining about cheaters everywhere on servers d2 , official so what u guys thinking to put this plugin there ? what is your opinion about that thanks ! btw sorry for my english [Image: wink.gif]

I don't really think that is necessary, you just can enter on the server with a different name without the tag to see if someone is hacking before starting to play, and once you recorded the guy (or the guys) put back your name and then ban them.

I'm not saying that is not a good idea, but this is what i think.

i completely agree with Luifer. BsK Admins and Highers have been doing that for years.
[Image: graphic.png]
[img=0x150]http://s8.postimg.org/uhtklp5j9/code_1.png[/img]
}
Thanks given by: