Not a member yet? Why not Sign up today
Create an account  

• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

** IMPORTANT TO EVERYONE **

Well. with the increasing stupidity and mediocrity that I have seen in our chat, I would like to make an appeal to you.

well. I'd like to say to you, particularly in '' real '' life of you. I don't know how you are personally, I actually know that the adhered values of morality of you comes from here, because, as we all know none of us will get to meet each other. Like you, I have perceived racism in this forum and is getting exacerbated, especially in the Chatbox, people getting nervous and always have some that like to start these fights. As most here in real life is nothing but a shit that I would not have the guts to confront each other personally, I'd like to say that you need to look more like men who think they are, or at least try to, even though you were in front of a computer.

I would like to put something important to you.

Racism: has already been extinguished with the letter of the Princess Isabel. and there is a law that you must not know who calls himself '' Pact san Jose of costa rica "is an international treaty to which all countries of the Americas are part.

Article 5-the right to personal integrity

1. Every person has the right to respect for their physical, mental and moral integrity.

I pointed this single article to tell you that you're men and behave like gays, you are not free from a lawsuit only because they're in another country. restrain yourselves in his words and respect, this forum should be cozy and not as a fight Club.

before making a comment to demonstrate what you think be intellectual superiority restrain yourselves his words, because after this text I believe you become less dumb and stop if you feel untouchable in the comfort of your computer. Thank you for ur time.

Sorry to those who didn't have to read it. but I believe we all have limits, and thesewhen they vanish, should be imposed.
}
Thanks given by: