Not a member yet? Why not Sign up today
Create an account  

Poll: Counter-Strike:Global Offensive questions
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
I have the game installed?
44.44%
4 44.44%
I actually play the game regularly(at least a couple times a week)?
22.22%
2 22.22%
I don't already have the game but will download/install and play once we start running our own server?
33.33%
3 33.33%
Total 9 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

IMPORTANT!!!EVERYONE READ!!!

Now that we are going to start running a Counter-Strike Global Offensive server we need some info from our community.

I need to know:

How many of you actually have the game installed?

How many of you actually play the game regularly(at least a couple times a week)?

How many of you that don't already have the game will download/install and play once we start running our own server?

We need all hands on deck in this endeavor and we need to market wherever we can.  Most CS:GO servers are used for competitive play, where you join a matchmaking lobby and people are grouped by similar rankings(unlike CS:1.6), which cuts down on the popularity of public servers. I would like everyone to answer these questions in the poll so that I can get an idea of where we are before we begin. If you want to add replies, go ahead, but please keep it strictly about CS:GO and ideas to help with the movement of bringing it to BsK and being successful in doing so.

Thanks everyone!
[Image: dlaupo2cb8e.png]

"Time waits for no man."
}
Thanks given by:

(02-19-2016, 09:52 PM)r3coN Wrote: Now that we are going to start running a Counter-Strike Global Offensive server we need some info from our community.

I need to know:

How many of you actually have the game installed?

How many of you actually play the game regularly(at least a couple times a week)?

How many of you that don't already have the game will download/install and play once we start running our own server?

We need all hands on deck in this endeavor and we need to market wherever we can.  Most CS:GO servers are used for competitive play, where you join a matchmaking lobby and people are grouped by similar rankings(unlike CS:1.6), which cuts down on the popularity of public servers. I would like everyone to answer these questions in the poll so that I can get an idea of where we are before we begin. If you want to add replies, go ahead, but please keep it strictly about CS:GO and ideas to help with the movement of bringing it to BsK and being successful in doing so.

Thanks everyone!

always wanted to try cs go, but i don't have it, so... if someday i buy it, i will try the cs go server.
[Image: sig.php?player_id=177&background=random]

[Image: 4117867.png]
}
Thanks given by:

Sadly i dont have this game D:
[Image: giphy.gif][Image: nice-ass-gifs-33.gif?w=430&h=242]

}
Thanks given by:

lol guys u need buy the cs go, its really awesome I could help with a copy of cs go, already that i can buy with money of colombia ( pesos ). so when i have the game i will to give the game, but idk who lol. but if they are going to buy the game need have minimum this requeriments, already its hard play with 15, 20. 30 fps lol how me hahaha, good im waiting my new pc Big Grin.

Processor: Intel Core ™ 2 Duo E6600 or AMD Phenom ™ X3 8750 processor or better
Memory: 2 GB of RAM
Graphics: Video card must be 256 MB or more and Should be a DirectX 9-Compatible with support for Pixel Shader 3.0
DirectX: Version 9.0c
Storage: 8 GB of available space
[Image: FAB.gif?1666]

[Image: 76561198065307330]
}
Thanks given by:

requierements aint the problem , the issue is that i dont have the game lol

}
Thanks given by:

Because you can't afford it, or you just don't want to purchase it FPS?

"Time waits for no man."
}
Thanks given by:

I cant afford it im broke D:

}
Thanks given by:

Well, we should be getting the server up and running by the end of this week. If any member does not yet have the game and can afford to get it, please do so. When we get it up and running I'd like to start populating it with our members so that we can get others to join and make it a successful launch.

"Time waits for no man."
}