Not a member yet? Why not Sign up today
Create an account  

• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

I was Banned Unjustly By Administrator BSK |. La10Chevere.

Exclamation 
I was Complaining By Admin Abuse Admin Abuse I was speaking then suddenly I BAN From Nothing At Admin BSK |. La10Chevere. It Always Me Dava Slay 0 Hp Ser Because he Never Kill Me No Turn the Nemesis The assasin Porfavo Help Me He Thinks So Because I'm Non-steam And Brazileiro Doing What did What !! Porfavo Jugem This Casso ASAP !!!  [img]images/smilies/exclamation.gif[/img][img]images/smilies/exclamation.gif[/img][img]images/smilies/exclamation.gif[/img] 
}
Thanks given by:

First of all, i can't understand what you are saying. Second, if you were banned, please follow the format below and fill it in.

1--> MAIN IN-GAME NAME* (Name Used at the Time of This Ban:, NOT your Steam account name):
2--> NAME USED AT THE TIME OF BAN*:
3--> YOUR STEAMID OR IP ADDRESS:
4--> TIME OF BAN (approx.):
5--> ADMIN WHO BANNED U:
6--> BAN REASON:
7--> DATE OF BAN (i.e. Sunday, January 1, 9251):
8--> SERVER YOU WERE BANNED FROM (CLASSIC, OFFICIAL, GUNGAME, ZOMBIE PLAGUE, etc..):
9--> AMXBANS LINK TO YOUR BAN.

10--> A paragraph, with complete sentences, about what you were doing right before you were banned (i.e. killing a player in a questionable manner, achieving a series of headshots in a questionable manner, Also A paragraph, with complete sentences, on why you think you were banned. DO NOT provide redundant reasons (i.e. I'm in CAL, I'm 1337, I've played CS for a long time, etc.).
[Image: Bullseye_Greatest_Hits_Vol_1_5_Textless.jpg]

[Image: cropped_parkertrashtalk.gif?ts=1399259142]

[Image: kawhi_dunk.gif]
}
Thanks given by: JoaoVitor BOY AK

Thank earned myself am beginner: v [img]images/smilies/heart.gif[/img][img]images/smilies/heart.gif[/img][img]images/smilies/heart.gif[/img]
}
Thanks given by: