Not a member yet? Why not Sign up today
Create an account  

• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

I'm not good enough

Yeah, I'm not good enough to be here in bsk, it was a long trip got to say full of joy but with some bad moments too, not leaving for the crisis, many of you know me and know that I'm not that way. 

I did put all my effort to the community but unfortunately I'm don't the resources that others have for donating all the months kind of a sad thing but is the reality.

Is not even worth to force myself always to try to do my best and try to do something if everyone just doesn't care. And no, I'm not part of this family anymore or at least that's how I feel .

Besides being in a place where all of the most of the people doesn't like you (like not talking to you, deleting you from steam) is not a good feeling. And the most sad thing is that I know mostly of the people doesn't care if I leave or not.

Wish the best for bsk (the best community I have ever been. 

With love Luifer.
[Image: sig.php?player_id=177&background=random]

[Image: 4117867.png]
}
Thanks given by:

This is the sight of rats Leaving a sinking ship or so they thought.

You should have done this a month earlier, as that was the last time you cared to connect to the servers. Nonetheless, I wish you best for your future endeavors.
[Image: e1136783d43046c3dff262d2c156691ec094c65e...261cf0.gif]
}
Thanks given by:

Dodgy I had high hopes for you but you continued to let me down time and time again with your attitude and inability to learn from your mistakes.

Donations are great for the community as they help us pay to keep servers on and such, but it is the hard work-time and dedication from each and every person that helps keep this community alive not just the money...

Just a little food for thought:

I have never "forced" myself to do anything in this community i do what i do because i want to! Not because i have to! Nobody imo should be forced to do something they don't really want to do.  

Anyway i want to wish you the best and as always thanks for choosing Banished Soldiers.
[Image: Herpywhooves-vhs-signature.gif]
}
Thanks given by:

So sad lui maybe we werent as close as you with other users here but this is shit what you doing first ashba now you ? Really ? For better or worst you should stay here no matter what this is like family you choosed that community in better time and now when is kinda slow u quiting like rat tfuu i hate ppl like that finally i can say what i want about you when i meet you u was kinda nice guy and i was like you the way u was before u get manager on d2 after that u was dick and now i can tell u didnt change still same . No greatings to ppl like you . Damn you !!
}
Thanks given by: