I don't cheat

1--> MAIN IN-GAME NAME: vanderbluewg
2--> NAME USED AT THE TIME OF BAN: vanderbluewg
3--> YOUR STEAMID OR IP ADDRESS: STEAM_0:0:12989662
4--> TIME OF BAN: 2:09 PM CST
5--> ADMIN WHO BANNED U: [BsK] RiKuDoU # AWP
6--> BAN REASON: Wallhack
7--> DATE OF BAN: 7/27/15
8--> SERVER YOU WERE BANNED FROM: [BSoldiers.com] Dust2 (classic?)
9--> http://bsoldiers.com/neww/ban_list.php?bid=23538

10--> I was killing people. I was 64-3. I was then banned permanently for wallhacking after winning a 1v3 or something like that. The other admin in spectator did nothing the entire time I was playing (he was typing so he wasn't really afk), and then this other guy joins and just drops the banhammerino on me. I don't cheat. 

See my demo: http://sharesend.com/tr0jxxoh
}
Thanks given by:

Well, I shouldn't be posting in this thread but since I was the one spectating and ultimately, asked for your ban. I will share my opinions. In spectator with admin ESP, it does seem that 90% of the time you'd know where the enemies are and your wall bangs are generally accurate. When passing doors, you almost always know the enemy position. The demos will be reviewed and a higher will decide the final verdict.

Sorry for the inconveniences if you're found CLEAN.

tldr - I wasn't afk, a demo in relations to your ban is available, your demo will also be reviewed.
[Image: xrain23.png]
}
Thanks given by: [BsK] [M]aquiavelico *EgU*

(07-27-2015, 02:46 PM)LelouchVI Wrote: Well, I shouldn't be posting in this thread but since I was the one spectating and ultimately, asked for your ban. I will share my opinions. In spectator with admin ESP, it does seem that  90% of the time you'd know where the enemies are and your wall bangs are generally accurate. When passing doors, you almost always know the enemy position. The demos will be reviewed and  a higher will decide the final verdict.

Sorry for the inconveniences if you're found CLEAN.

tldr - I wasn't afk, a demo in relations to your ban is available, your demo will also be reviewed.

Thank you. Although it's important to note that I have over 2100 hours of this game played on this account alone, and probably at least 3500 total if you count other accounts I've previously played on. Things like you mentioned are because of a high level of in-game sense.
}
Thanks given by:

I agree with Lelo. You know roughly where the others are, it's audio or maybe not. The hours do not measure your level of play. There are people who play a lot and have few hours of play, it is best to wait for a higher take the decision thanks.

but as Lelo says forgive the inconvenience if CLEAN.
[Image: 302qvf5.jpg]

[Image: Calavera.jpg]
}
Thanks given by:

rikudou has 24 hours  to upload his demo 
}
Thanks given by:

The Demo :

http://www.bsoldiers.com/Thread-Wallhacker

Please Review Admin ! Smile
}
Thanks given by:

So, what's the dealio?
}
Thanks given by:

(07-28-2015, 04:20 PM)WISCONSIN Wrote: So, what's the dealio?
Please Be Patient ! Smile
}
Thanks given by:

UNBANNED

RIK ADMINS  CANT REPLY UNBANS APPEALS remember that
}
Thanks given by: [BsK] RiKuDoU