Not a member yet? Why not Sign up today
Create an account  

• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

I do not use cheats, I'm a good player

Sad 
surely, who made this demo was already trying to hurt me with something I have to probe this poor guy, I do not use cheat and never used it, do not need this criterion is only doubt, you find someone like me more active in the forum and serves, not vo I have to question my worth now if you prefer to believe ne someone who never did anything even half as well, hugs to all who knew of the clam, and a kiss for real friends, unisquil, rabisko, kofjan, phoenix, kairi
by THORTongueAngry
[Image: gokussj4.jpg]
[Image: cover.jpg]
}
Thanks given by:

I have lost count of how many times you have said that... anyways, Besnik has already placed demos showing that you clearly hack so your lucky you are still allowed to play... consider yourself lucky and try to work your way back up
}
Thanks given by:

Dude, I know the time has a thor he plays clean nigga never seen him hacking, we must analyze this demo to be able to prove.
}
Thanks given by: Thor

so far I have not seen these demos, and everyone already saw,
and easy to look at a player who plays well and accuses him of cheating, man I spoke many times and speak the same need as many, because there is much injustice in the world, I do not use and never used cheats, I do not need this my friend, my game and clean, a suggestion put the steam vac hold on all servers will keep playing the way I always played it, I suggest doing a demo with tanbem steam vac secure and analyze
[Image: gokussj4.jpg]
[Image: cover.jpg]
}
Thanks given by:

dude, you talk about it because they are weak and lose him all the time, I know him and know he does not use cheats, hackers.
there just because you lose give the excuse that guys use CEATS, I'm saying Thor does not use cheats
you can demo and they wanted more I know that my friend does not use cheats, I'm serious, ADM saw it, believe min, these guys who say thor is xiter is a lie, they are too weak to admit that they lose all the time, and lay that excuse is thor xiter
[Image: giphy.gif]
}

thor I know a long time and never saw him with any kind of hacker
has the demos but I still can not believe he did this.
}

topic Locked...

}
Thanks given by:

i can say ive never seen this guy hack....
}