Not a member yet? Why not Sign up today
Create an account  

• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

I code PUG system yall host pug server?

So there is a plugin for amx that has already been made to run a pug server(5v5 automaited scrim), and its open source which will allow me to take out all the BS advertisements and change it in anyway yall would want it. Maybe a pug server or 2 would bring the competitive side of counter-strike back a little bit?

Just a thought, I already have the plugin source code and started to modify all the unncessary stuff. I can run a test dedi server to show you what I'm talking about once I mod it a little.

BUT any opinions yes no maybe so's?

}
Thanks given by:

I been saw you make a lot post so

if u want to have the 10 post for be member, make it only report haks its better.. 

Camilo delete your post for one reason, u can't make lot post the same day, that is spam...
104 a
}
Thanks given by:

Lol I'm one post away from having 10 with just reports so it's all good, actually writing another now after I go back over demo. But I need thumbs up or a thumbs down on this idea?

And just because I don't have 10 post from reporting cheaters doesn't mean my post are spam, yall need to urban dictionary the word spam.

~Thanks
}
Thanks given by:

@Zerocool- do not derail threads like that. This one has nothing to do with the posts nor becoming a member. In short your post is just spam, so please be a little more careful from now on.
@[BsK] CAMILO1010 and staff, please don't touch any of Smatter's threads from this point onwards. I will personally deal with them.
@SmaTTeR you are brash and aggressive, but the way you carry yourself, I also see confidence and huge potential. Just don't let your aggression get the better of you. 

Coming back to the thread topic. What pug mod are you talking about? You can be specific about its name. I personally prefer YAP by Twilight Suzuka, but that one is really old. I don't think competitive cs 1.6 offers any potential in 2015, but I'm always open to the idea.
[Image: e1136783d43046c3dff262d2c156691ec094c65e...261cf0.gif]
}

Sorry for my mistake, just i been watching lot thread from she but sorry, i will try to be A LOT careful with the threads and other things about the forum
104 a
}
Thanks given by:

(04-25-2015, 05:54 PM)'$atanic $pirit' Wrote: @Zerocool- do not derail threads like that. This one has nothing to do with the posts nor becoming a member. In short your post is just spam, so please be a little more careful from now on.
@[BsK] CAMILO1010 and staff, please don't touch any of Smatter's threads from this point onwards. I will personally deal with them.
@SmaTTeR you are brash and aggressive, but the way you carry yourself, I also see confidence and huge potential. Just don't let your aggression get the better of you. 

Coming back to the thread topic. What pug mod are you talking about? You can be specific about its name. I personally prefer YAP by Twilight Suzuka, but that one is really old. I don't think competitive cs 1.6 offers any potential in 2015, but I'm always open to the idea.

That's exactly the one I'm talking about lol. YAP, something something pug but yeah it's outdated but I'm saying that I can update the code to the plugin. Make it just like ESEA pug would be and have 12 slot server to run pugs in. (12 slots so it can be 5v5, HLTV, and a reserved slot for admins only)

I mean the main reason competitve side of cs is falling off is because no one uses #findscrim and #findringer on IRC anymore. ESEA pug's took over that and if we could make free to play pugs on steam/non steam might be able to make a lil mini competitive scene out of it.

}
Thanks given by:

(04-26-2015, 05:45 PM)'SmaTTeR' Wrote: That's exactly the one I'm talking about lol. YAP, something something pug but yeah it's outdated but I'm saying that I can update the code to the plugin. Make it just like ESEA pug would be and have 12 slot server to run pugs in. (12 slots so it can be 5v5, HLTV, and a reserved slot for admins only)

I mean the main reason competitve side of cs is falling off is because no one uses #findscrim and #findringer on IRC anymore. ESEA pug's took over that and if we could make free to play pugs on steam/non steam might be able to make a lil mini competitive scene out of it.

We used to have a pug server and it did decent for some time, but fell flat after wards. The problem was that players just didn't care enough about it, but I'm listening to what you have to say.

Also, YAP or Yet another pug might be old, but it works fine last I checked. What code changes are you talking about to be specific? Keep in mind that, I never played on ESEA pugs, so I don't know what system they use or what additional features they got.

[Image: e1136783d43046c3dff262d2c156691ec094c65e...261cf0.gif]
}
Thanks given by:

Sorry got a little busy and distracted.. But I was just gonna slim down all the uneccesary messages, fix the menus, menu glitches. Fix how the map changes twice some times when a pug is started. I'm in process of setting a server up right now and installing the plugin. Already got the source and looked at it, doesn't look as to if it would be hard at all.
}
Thanks given by:

Pug Server

[Image: online_pug.jpg]
[Image: giphy.gif]
}
Thanks given by: Lui , Sak

(04-30-2015, 11:36 AM)'Dj Ashba™ ۩' Wrote: Pug Server

[Image: online_pug.jpg]

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAH

[Image: sig.php?player_id=177&background=random]

[Image: 4117867.png]