Not a member yet? Why not Sign up today
Create an account  

• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

I Regret

I'm the kind of person that beleive in the forgiveness, BUT one thing is forgiveness, and one thing is the trust. You can forgive the person for whatever he did but what about the trust? the trust needs A LOT of time tu build it, and in just seconds you can destroy it, so is not about the forgiveness or not, is more about... Can we trust in you again? and put you back on the same spot and responsibility trusting in you? that's something you guys need to consider.

He did something that required a lot of dedication and investigation from camilo, Vz and sakurai, if it wasn't because of them he surely would still doing the same thing now.

So... i don't know what you guys want to do with him if you accept him, but i think the better thing you can do is just putting him back but in a clan member and wait for him to rebuild the trust and that way you can see if he's really repentant of what he did.

[Image: sig.php?player_id=177&background=random]

[Image: 4117867.png]
}

agree with Luifer!
[Image: Bullseye_Greatest_Hits_Vol_1_5_Textless.jpg]

[Image: cropped_parkertrashtalk.gif?ts=1399259142]

[Image: kawhi_dunk.gif]
}
Thanks given by: Lui , MartinGarrix

I regret giving you the position to begin with. You will never be a part of this community, since you are too young to understand what you just did.

SM is not a small role and you blew it. End of discussion.
[Image: e1136783d43046c3dff262d2c156691ec094c65e...261cf0.gif]
}
Thanks given by: CAMILO1010

^ dictator
[Image: giphy.gif]
}
Thanks given by: Lui