Not a member yet? Why not Sign up today
Create an account  

• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

How to bunny hop in DEATHRUN

I just saw that there isn't any bunnyhop guide, so i decide to show you a video and quick explanation how to do it! I will try to explain this in few steps!

Step 1. You should have this binds - bind “mwheelup” “+jump” OR bind “mwheeldown” “+jump”. Choose one of them ( I prefer bind “mwheelup” “+jump”) The reason why you need to jump with the scroll (no matter up or down) is because it helps you count the time that you need to jump again in the air

Step 2. Look carefully at the video that i will post below this.

When he jumps and press the D button he slides his mouse to the right and when he presses A he slides his mouse to the left, otherwise if you slide your mouse to the RIGHT and press A you will lose speed and your bunnyhop will fail!

Step 3. PATIENCE it will take you sometime to learn it! At first practice alone without bots or in empty server. If this is too hard for you and you can't make it, practice only the synchrone (synx) which means to practice only the STRAFE (the A <---- , and the D ----->)., then you will start doing the multiple- jumps!

P.S- I think the hardest part was when I tried to do it with SPACE key! It was so hard and i couldn't measure corectly when to jump so i ended up giving up, but eventualy i saw this tutorial and for a week or so you will be pro "bhoper" if you follow the steps! This is my first tutorial so i hope you like it! Good luck and don't give up!
}
Thanks given by: DrezzLER#

good video, I late good time for learn bunnyhop! thanks Smile
}
Thanks given by:

(10-28-2013, 08:19 PM)Gaymer12000 Wrote: good video, I late good time for learn bunnyhop! thanks Smile

You are welcome!
[Image: 76561198065548037.png]
}
Thanks given by: