Not a member yet? Why not Sign up today
Create an account  

• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

How must be a demo

- The demo must be recorded in first person view on the suspect player

- The demo must have status written on console at the start of recording, so this command must be followed by "record" command. If you are forgetful, be sure that the demo contains status before giving stop.
Demo without status command is not valid.

- The demo must contain at least 3 rounds, the duration depends of the amount of evidence recorded by each one. Be sure always meet the objetive of record all evidence enough to confirm that the player is using some kind of cheat.

- The demo must be in .dem format only and must be uploaded to http://mediafire.com or http://mega.co.nz
If you don't know how to record a demo in .dem format, watch this video:
How to record a demo

Tips:

Check before making a report that the player has not been banned yet
Ban search

Some models may interfere with demo playback

Remember follow the hacker and cheater report format:
Hacker and cheater report format

If you consider all these points, your report will be valid and useful to us.
I'll see you on the dark side of the moon
}

My humble question, can i record a demo of a speed hacker. . .in 3th person?. Of speeders it`s more easy identific in 3th person
[Image: anigif_enhanced-buzz-29975-1405694372-11.gif]
}
Thanks given by: Brandon Lenin Cajina

(09-20-2013, 09:42 AM)~kRAZzY` Wrote: My humble question, can i record a demo of a speed hacker. . .in 3th person?. Of speeders it`s more easy identific in 3th person

No, it's possible detect and confirm a speedhacker in third person, but must be recorded in first person.
I'll see you on the dark side of the moon
}
Thanks given by: N0616JC , Freak ShOw.

(09-20-2013, 09:42 AM)~kRAZzY` Wrote: My humble question, can i record a demo of a speed hacker. . .in 3th person?. Of speeders it`s more easy identific in 3th person

In this cases, i record few secons in 1st person and then i record few seconds in 3rd person.
[Image: Rattlehead_2.png]
}
Thanks given by: