Not a member yet? Why not Sign up today
Create an account  

• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

Heres a trick question :)

I'm in the car broke the glass and mother made ​​me go
[Image: giphy.gif]
}
Thanks given by:

Haha dam. Some of y'all are pretty clever. Simply you can't lock yourself in a car. So all you would have to do us unlock it Tongue
[Image: tumblr_m6oog72vzh1ra9e73o1_500.gif]
}
Thanks given by:

i was drive the car and hopefully find a very low bridge or something , lower then the height of the car , drive under it at full blast taking off the entire roof , then i would use the hammer to break the air bag , then i just unlock the door and walk out Big Grin then try and explain the the men what i was doing when they put me back in my sponge padded room :3 they dont understand why i had to take off the roof of the car before unlocking the door >.>
}
Thanks given by:

(02-16-2012, 08:35 PM)kairi Wrote: i was drive the car and hopefully find a very low bridge or something , lower then the height of the car , drive under it at full blast taking off the entire roof , then i would use the hammer to break the air bag , then i just unlock the door and walk out Big Grin then try and explain the the men what i was doing when they put me back in my sponge padded room :3 they dont understand why i had to take off the roof of the car before unlocking the door >.>

pshhh men...
}
Thanks given by: