Not a member yet? Why not Sign up today
Create an account  

• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

Help #2

Ok now here goes my second situation to be answered and every productive answer will be appreciated.

Well the case is this one, the OS of my pc (windows 7) is damaged and cannot run anymore, to use my pc again, i need to install again windows 7 (and the price of the OS is very high here), but im thinking in installing Ubuntu, now i want to read some opinions about this OS.

Would you recommend me to install Ubuntu or it is a better option to install Windows 7 again?

And another question.

I can use Steam in Ubuntu?, i can run CS 1.6, Source and GO in Ubuntu with Steam? (I read that you can play cs 1.6 in Ubuntu but the No Steam version, i would like to know if i can play with my Steam cs 1.6)

Again, any useful answer will be very very appreciated, thanks.
}
Thanks given by:

Keep using Windows 7 to be sure, dude. I read the same about the steam, what i understand is what you can play games there, but without Steam, sorry.

Quote:it is a better option to install Windows 7 again?

Yeah, it's better.
}
Thanks given by:

I will recommend you to download a os depending of your system if it is 32 bits or 62 bits also you need to know that there are plenty of good websites that provide you the w7 operate system without you having the need of buy the original version

-just a recommendation ( buying and using a legal operative system will always be the best choice)

I can help you with some links if you wish =)
[Image: giphy.gif][Image: nice-ass-gifs-33.gif?w=430&h=242]

}
Thanks given by:

(05-30-2014, 10:47 PM)BsK.| Fps Wrote: I will recommend you to download a os depending of your system if it is 32 bits or 62 bits also you need to know that there are plenty of good websites that provide you the w7 operate system without you having the need of buy the original version

-just a recommendation ( buying and using a legal operative system will always be the best choice)

I can help you with some links if you wish =)

I have a 64 bits system, also well is true you can download a cracked windows but as soon as you update some component, driver (prob not) or software, good bye OS, and I say it by own experience, also Ubuntu is a free OS (and many people in forums debating about this OS, say that is safer than windows) so I want to give it a try since i don't lose anything with that.

Thanks kick-ass and Fps, I appreciate your replies
}
Thanks given by:

Yea for sure , but you don't know someone who can installed you a original copy of windows, correct me if im wrong but I read in some website there are w7 copies(original) in Internet many we just need to search more or maybe I´m talking shit xd I can get wrong, I don't know a lot about Ubuntu , but I have read many people is starting to use it anyway maybe because is a newer operative system you will need to download many things so you can use some kind of programs you know how Microsoft company works they don't one to lose against any other operative system
[Image: giphy.gif][Image: nice-ass-gifs-33.gif?w=430&h=242]

}
Thanks given by:

Well, a friend of mine has one, but he does not have steam, so I do not know, but I know that cs no steam works it normal
}
Thanks given by: System*