Not a member yet? Why not Sign up today
Create an account  

• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

Help

Ok guys so im doing this topic to talk and resolve one problem i've feeling with the servers, every time i check the console I see some errors because apparently the server is trying to execute some commands like:

Server tried to send invalid command:"exec "Glock4shot`z.cfg"

Server tried to send invalid command:"cheatserver_settings;gJ4

Server tried to send invalid command:"gsms.cfg"

To put an example, now I want to clarify that im not using any kind of cheat, and I was not playing in others server, just these.

I'll be glad to read any answer about this error. Have a nice day!

PS: i'll put an screenshot if is necessary.
}
Thanks given by: BsK.| YaYa® #Sean

This not is a error..

Only is our system that tries to execute commands to seeing if there are any hack in ur files of cs1.6 if this don't find nothing you don't will need worry but if not well the server will give you ban.

Have nice day Smile
}

Those commands are not a bug... its a part of our HLguard system, it executes every weird config in cstrike folder of each player, and if it detects a cheat, the player gets banned Smile
[Image: giphy.gif]
}
Thanks given by: MpReSsive , BsK.| YaYa® #Sean , Phaze-One

I see, thanks for clearing this, im reviving this thread because its still annoying to see those messages in the console (like when im recording a game or need to check previous messages to put an example), there's some way to hide these messages from the console?
}
Thanks given by:

(05-27-2014, 01:23 PM)MAST0D0N Wrote: I see, thanks for clearing this, im reviving this thread because its still annoying to see those messages in the console (like when im recording a game or need to check previous messages to put an example), there's some way to hide these messages from the console?

Nope, you will just have to deal with it I am afraid. sorry but it's better to have that small anoyance then to have the hacked configs in our servers.Smile
[Image: 52cb5b6194c3d814218a07edb4eb40ad.jpg]
}
Thanks given by: r3coN

(05-27-2014, 01:49 PM)BsK.| YaYa® #Sean Wrote:
(05-27-2014, 01:23 PM)MAST0D0N Wrote: I see, thanks for clearing this, im reviving this thread because its still annoying to see those messages in the console (like when im recording a game or need to check previous messages to put an example), there's some way to hide these messages from the console?

Nope, you will just have to deal with it I am afraid. sorry but it's better to have that small anoyance then to have the hacked configs in our servers.Smile

Oh well, you're right, all my questions related to this situation have been solved, thanks everyone who helped me and moderators, you can close this thread.
}
Thanks given by: r3coN , Phaze-One