Not a member yet? Why not Sign up today
Create an account  

• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

Hello there!

Hey all,

I'm Bunny Hop!  Some of you might have already come across me on the BsK official server.
I'm from Canada, respectively I can't understand any spanish as I've noticed thats what mostly everyone speaks.
But its all good! Smile

I enjoy freestyle bhopping, hence my name Big Grin For this reason I became very active in the server (i love the multi jump mod).
I used to surf alot in the past, (trick surf) was known as "Fate[scs]" and belonged to one of the main surfing communities (surf-cs) back then.. which is where
i got my wind strafing skills, back when surfing was still alive...anyways.

I've been pretty active in the server (currently Ranked 1) and have noticed a few things..
There is a never-ending stream of hackers that are left unregulated, with barely any admin presence.
I understand the ratio of hackers to admins is like 20:1, thus admins can't always be active for each hacker.
I know im just new to the community, but for the betterment of the server I think I could contribute to fixing this problem.. 1 hacker at a time.
Of course, given the privileges of an admin. I'm fair, know very well how to detect cheaters, and is very active in the server.

And....
As well as... how about adding some new maps to the mix?
Currently, I've noticed the majority of maps played are : awp_india, de_c4, de_dust_2006, de_bose, de_dustyaztec, and sometimes.. de_emblem.
Maybe adding a new map every week, or 2 weeks, or so might make it more interesting.

(Sorry if my suggestions are probably in the wrong section, but I thought i'd get 2 birds in 1 stone..)

This in all, is just my 2 cents and my perspective from what I've seen so far.. I hope I'm not stepping on anyone's toes Smile

You guys have a good community going here, good to meet you all!

}
Thanks given by: [BsK] Impact^

welcome buddy. 

1) i want to tell you that there's a way to make an introduction, so please take a look at the format here   http://www.bsoldiers.com/Thread-how-to-i...e-yourself

2) "I think I could contribute to fixing this problem.. 1 hacker at a time."   that's pretty cool you can actually help us doing a report, but you need to record the suspect. You can see how to do a demo in here (in case you don't know how to do it.) 
http://www.bsoldiers.com/Thread-creating...ter-strike 

And remember one thing, once you starting recording a demo don't forget to write "status" and press enter.

Now, the report thing have a format too, you will need to fill it as well with the information that status will show you.

•Player Which You Are Reporting:
•Where this scene occured:
•IP or Steam-ID of the player:
•Admins which were active during this incident:
•Cheats Used:
•Date of Incident:
•Proof: ( ONLY MEDIAFIRE & MEGA )

and you need to do the reports in this section   
http://www.bsoldiers.com/Forum-hacker-an...-reporting.[img]images/smilies/biggrin.gif[/img]
[Image: sig.php?player_id=177&background=random]

[Image: 4117867.png]
}
Thanks given by: $atanic $pirit

My apologies, will read beforehand next time!

I respect the process of reporting hackers. But please consider what I have to say.
Due to the overwhelming number of them, this process might prove to be not as effective as dealing with it first hand.
Now if hackers come once in a blue moon, then yes a process such as that would be okay.
But when there's hackers like left and right, admin presence is the only way to counter it.

I hope you understand where I'm coming from.
}
Thanks given by:

Well you can donate for admin 1month in a server = 6$ the other way is having all the requirements buddy.

}
Thanks given by:

Welcome to BsK.

The method of reporting might take a while, but it works. We need to know, if the person is qualified enough to be put on admin spot. Players can be angry at hackers and leave the server for a while, but they do come back at some time. That's not the case, if some arrogant admin abused his power. That is why we take extra steps to make sure our picks are the best possible ones.

Hackers are plently, but unfortunately that's what this game has come to. Wish we could switch the servers to steam only, but that wouldn't work in 2015.
[Image: e1136783d43046c3dff262d2c156691ec094c65e...261cf0.gif]
}
Thanks given by: Lui

Thanks for your replies.

What are the requirements?

I have been admin on several servers before, and i know how not to abuse power just for my own amusement.
I don't kick, ban, or slay people because they get me mad by killing me. I'm very active in the server, and is very chill :p
I never wanted admin in the first place, but i like your server, and there are ALOT of hackers, never-ending, that play in it.
They ruin it for everyone, and i just thought I could be a very big help in keeping everyone happy.
Now..if speaking spanish is a requirement, then i can't fulfill that >_>

Let's face it, reporting does work, but...
who else other than BsK members would actually go through the hassle of recording a hacker, uploading it, signing up on the forums here, then posting it.
I know there are some people...but very little. The average person is not gonna go through this process, so hackers most of the time get to play for a LOONG time,
and then escaping.  Now imagine if you have someone VERY active like me, who know very well how to be an admin, is not an ass :p , your server would be
a whole lot better.

This in all, is just a suggestion, not a demand.
I hope you guys consider it. I know you guys don't know me well enough to risk giving admin,
all i ask is you think about it. Maybe all it takes is some time to get to know me.
Like i said, i was happy just being a regular player, but because of the infinite amount of hackers,
I thought I could be a very big help to you guys, and because HACKERS ARE ANNOYING.

Cheers Smile
}
Thanks given by:

(04-08-2015, 09:20 PM)'bunny hop' Wrote: Thanks for your replies.

What are the requirements?

hello bunny. 

1) you need to be a member before making an admin app, or you can purchase it for 6$ = month.

now for making member app you need to have some requirements, you can read more about it here http://www.bsoldiers.com/Thread-clan-app...queriments

have a great night.

}
Thanks given by:

Welcome to Bsoldiers bro [img]images/smilies/biggrin.gif[/img] 
[Image: 302qvf5.jpg]

[Image: Calavera.jpg]
}
Thanks given by:

Read this again please

(04-06-2015, 08:37 PM)'$atanic $pirit' Wrote: Welcome to BsK.

The method of reporting might take a while, but it works. We need to know, if the person is qualified enough to be put on admin spot. Players can be angry at hackers and leave the server for a while, but they do come back at some time. That's not the case, if some arrogant admin abused his power. That is why we take extra steps to make sure our picks are the best possible ones.

Hackers are plently, but unfortunately that's what this game has come to. Wish we could switch the servers to steam only, but that wouldn't work in 2015.

And read the link.

we no are like other communitys, be member here is a privilege, if u want to be admin, firts be member, how us u want for real be part of BsK how? easy... Reporting/Active forum and servers/ make suggestions however

Welcome to BsK

(04-08-2015, 09:50 PM)'luiFER' Wrote: [quote="'bunny hop' pid='90670' dateline='1428546058'"]
hello bunny. 

1) you need to be a member before making an admin appeal, or you can purchase it for 6$ = month.

now for making member app you need to have some requirements, you can read more about it here http://www.bsoldiers.com/Thread-clan-app...queriments

have a great night.

104 a
}
Thanks given by:

Welcome To BsK Big Grin
}
Thanks given by: