Not a member yet? Why not Sign up today
Create an account  

• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

Hello!

As thread title says, hello fellow soldiers.
I registered few months ago but i was lurking this forum and didn't really care to post.

My real name is Steven and i'm from Venezuela (as curious note i tend to stick to english since latinos/brazilians in general are quick to throw and play the hacker card) which annoys me when it happens and to avoid arguing because i know myself i'll just act like i didnt understand anything and stay polite.

I'm 25 years old.
I have been playing Cstrike for 3-4 months after a 5 years break from this game and actually PC in general (aproximately) and i definitely sck at moment, but getting 'ok' as player again.

I found this server/community through gametracker while i was trying to find a server to stick around, though i acknowledge that lately server population has dropped, but i hope that things improve since i like the server (being specific the classic server, playing dust 24/7 ain't my thing lol).

My nickname is Finnick.

My favorite weapons in the past were deagle, awp, ak and m4 pretty standard and traditional stuff but right now i don't know why i feel that i have mixed feelings when i play with these weapons or maybe it is because i can't aim anymore with them, so now i found love for Famas, SG552 and auto snipers to compensate for my current lack of abilities with awp.

Ahh,  i guess that was a short intro but there's nothing much to say but see you guys in game.
}
Thanks given by: Phaze-One , BullsEye© , CAMILO1010

this is not the right format but Welcome to Banished Soldiers Klan. Enjoy your Stay  Tongue
}
Thanks given by:

(05-04-2016, 10:26 PM)StandarD Wrote: this is not the right format but Welcome to Banished Soldiers Klan. Enjoy your Stay  Tongue

Hello, thank you and sure i'll stay around Wink
Regarding the format i though that was a suggested template and not mandatory if that's the case, whopps.
}
Thanks given by:

It is just a suggested format, you can put whatever you like. Thanks for the intro!
[Image: Herpywhooves-vhs-signature.gif]
}
Thanks given by:

(05-05-2016, 12:44 PM)Phaze-One Wrote: It is just a suggested format, you can put whatever you like. Thanks for the intro!

Thanks, feeling good around this place.
}
Thanks given by: