Not a member yet? Why not Sign up today
Create an account  

• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

Have a suggestions about servers

Information 
In a lot of server when i used to play ... the server automatically banned hackers . why don't BsK make a plugin that as soon as a player presses f12, f10, end , delete , whatever button that activates the hacks , to get banned automatically ? i think it will work pretty good . i have no idea if someone posted this before me .. if so please go ahead and delete it.

Peace and keep up the good work

[Image: sig.php?player_id=1103&background=random]
}
Thanks given by:

(04-01-2015, 07:10 PM)'S E V E N' Wrote: In a lot of server when i used to play ... the server automatically banned hackers . why don't BsK make a plugin that as soon as a player presses f12, f10, end , delete , whatever button that activates the hacks , to get banned automatically ? i think it will work pretty good . i have no idea if someone posted this before me .. if so please go ahead and delete it.

Im disagree with you.

1 point: We have admins, they can makes dems a got ban the hack

2 Point: In the requeriments for be admin you need 10 reports of hack, How u make dems of hack if when they turn on the hack the server will ban them..

3 Point: When u are admin u need 10 or 15 ban actives for be admin permanent, how u will get the 15 ban if the server got ban them?

For me its bad idea

104 a
}
Thanks given by:

can be a good idea, but because be as another servers ? can be good, but we have admins for every one server, that can be a little bad for they ( Think ). Good i dont know very good about of plugins but for me think that not is necessary.  Wait the response of $atanic.
[Image: FAB.gif?1666]

[Image: 76561198065307330]
}
Thanks given by:

(04-01-2015, 07:40 PM)'BsK.| CAMILO1010' Wrote: can be a good idea, but because be as another servers ? can be good, but we have admins for every one server, that can be a little bad for they ( Think ). Good i dont know very good about of plugins but for me think that not is necessary.  Wait the response of $atanic.

i dont think it will be bad for admins , it would only make their job easier ... 
i was looking for this server to copy the comands and see what i am talking about , finally found it 
here it is 

Server tried to send invalid command:"bind "HOME" "KSGkey HOME"
"
Server tried to send invalid command:"bind "PGUP" "KSGkey PGUP"
"
Server tried to send invalid command:"bind "PGDN" "KSGkey PGDN"
"
Server tried to send invalid command:"bind "END" "KSGkey END"
"
Server tried to send invalid command:"bind "DEL" "KSGkey DEL"
"
Server tried to send invalid command:"bind "F12" "KSGkey F12"
"
Server tried to send invalid command:"bind "F11" "KSGkey F11"
"
Server tried to send invalid command:"bind "F10" "KSGkey F10"
"
Server tried to send invalid command:"bind "F9" "KSGkey F9"

as soon as u press one of these buttons u are fucked bro Tongue BOOM BANNED

(04-01-2015, 07:33 PM)'Zerocool-' Wrote:
(04-01-2015, 07:10 PM)'S E V E N' Wrote: In a lot of server when i used to play ... the server automatically banned hackers . why don't BsK make a plugin that as soon as a player presses f12, f10, end , delete , whatever button that activates the hacks , to get banned automatically ? i think it will work pretty good . i have no idea if someone posted this before me .. if so please go ahead and delete it.

Im disagree with you.

1 point: We have admins, they can makes dems a got ban the hack

2 Point: In the requeriments for be admin you need 10 reports of hack, How u make dems of hack if when they turn on the hack the server will ban them..

3 Point: When u are admin u need 10 or 15 ban actives for be admin permanent, how u will get the 15 ban if the server got ban them?

For me its bad idea

yo zerocool. it's a really good idea when ADMINS ARE NOT ONLINE like most of the time when they sleep ( late nights ) , go to school ( morning ) , work ( midday ) whatever they do .. im not trying to convince u about this , but it helps a lot . and bussines wise it's even better  . admins stay , and u have only donators ( its not my job to tell u how to work this stuff out ) but it was just an idea.

}
Thanks given by:

as zero said..We have admins to do that..but nice suggest.. I think that each admin do his best catching hackers..when we do not have admins there we have members that always reports..so..we are working together to improve our community..remember when our servers do not have admins just record them and report them if you do that you are helping us to catch hackers Big Grin we are a family (though) we work TOGETHER.

Have a nice night.

}
Thanks given by:

(04-01-2015, 08:39 PM)'Sakurai' Wrote:

as zero said..We have admins to do that..but nice suggest.. I think that each admin do his best catching hackers..when we do not have admins there we have members that always reports..so..we are working together to improve our community..remember when our servers do not have admins just record them and report them if you do that you are helping us to catch hackers Big Grin we are a family (though) we work TOGETHER.

Have a nice night.

im not saying admins are doing a bad job or something else. im just saying if u do this .. this server will be much much much more improved and everybody will play more when there are no hackers. admins do a great job . but there are some hackers even best admins can't catch bro.. so THE BUTTON catches them lol

PS: there is nothing wrong with doing this ,, try it . if it is helping the family more than leave it .. if not just remove the plug in .. anyways highers know better than i do . they decide

}
Thanks given by:

(04-01-2015, 07:58 PM)'S E V E N' Wrote: Server tried to send invalid command:"bind "HOME" "KSGkey HOME"
"
"
"
"
"
"
"
"

This is called slowhacking and I will never promote it. I wouldn't mind having an anti cheat system, but most of them are full of flaws. I remember back when BsK had HlGuard, tons of players were getting banned for having cevo configs and what not. On top, it had raised the CPU usage for us, which in return created lot of lag.

One more thing that, I would like to add here. We are BsK, we don't look at other servers out there and think we gotta be like them. We have been fine by being our own entity and will continue to be so.
[Image: e1136783d43046c3dff262d2c156691ec094c65e...261cf0.gif]
}
Thanks given by: Sak , CAMILO1010 , [BsK] R I D E R

(04-02-2015, 01:47 AM)'$atanic $pirit' Wrote:
(04-01-2015, 07:58 PM)'S E V E N' Wrote: Server tried to send invalid command:"bind "HOME" "KSGkey HOME"
"
"
"
"
"
"
"
"

This is called slowhacking and I will never promote it. I wouldn't mind having an anti cheat system, but most of them are full of flaws. I remember back when BsK had HlGuard, tons of players were getting banned for having cevo configs and what not. On top, it had raised the CPU usage for us, which in return created lot of lag.

One more thing that, I would like to add here. We are BsK, we don't look at other servers out there and think we gotta be like them. We have been fine by being our own entity and will continue to be so.

i meant no disrespect , just wanted to help

}
Thanks given by:

(04-02-2015, 11:51 AM)'S E V E N' Wrote: i meant no disrespect , just wanted to help

None taken. Just stating the reason for not using this option.
[Image: e1136783d43046c3dff262d2c156691ec094c65e...261cf0.gif]
}
Thanks given by: S E V E N