Not a member yet? Why not Sign up today
Create an account  

• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

-Has it really been this long?-

(11-10-2015, 09:56 PM)BsK.| Fps Wrote:
(11-10-2015, 09:01 PM)Dj Ashba™ ۩ Wrote: There are most surprises to come, we just need to wait, our efforts to turn BsK into a multi Gaming community will eventually succeed, have no doubt.

Happy Birthday BsK !!! 4 years of happiness, anger, sadness, frustration and joy.

We have grown up together

Thanks to each and every person who ever joined us, trolls, spammers, hackers, good guys.  We wouldn't be where we are if it wasn't for the entire player base. the good guys and the bad guys, everyone counts. we came to love and include the nice guys, and we learned from the bad ones.

BsK
2011 - FOREVER

You forgot stalkers and fappers, and rat kids

Fappers, squeakers and stalkers too !!

btw i edited my post, just noticed i wrote "most" instead of "more" at the beginning
[Image: giphy.gif]
}
Thanks given by: BsK.| Fps

(11-11-2015, 09:25 PM)Dj Ashba™ ۩ Wrote:
(11-10-2015, 09:56 PM)BsK.| Fps Wrote:
(11-10-2015, 09:01 PM)Dj Ashba™ ۩ Wrote: There are most surprises to come, we just need to wait, our efforts to turn BsK into a multi Gaming community will eventually succeed, have no doubt.

Happy Birthday BsK !!! 4 years of happiness, anger, sadness, frustration and joy.

We have grown up together

Thanks to each and every person who ever joined us, trolls, spammers, hackers, good guys.  We wouldn't be where we are if it wasn't for the entire player base. the good guys and the bad guys, everyone counts. we came to love and include the nice guys, and we learned from the bad ones.

BsK
2011 - FOREVER

You forgot stalkers and fappers, and rat kids

Fappers, squeakers and stalkers too !!

btw i edited my post, just noticed i wrote "most" instead of "more" at the beginning

ahahaha hilarious ashba

ASHBA FOR PRESIDENT Smile
[Image: giphy.gif][Image: nice-ass-gifs-33.gif?w=430&h=242]

}
Thanks given by: