Not a member yet? Why not Sign up today
Create an account  

• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

-Has it really been this long?-

So its official guys the greatest gaming community on the planet is now over 4 years old! I can't believe its been that long already! (im getting old Tongue). We have came a lot over the past 4 years and i wanted to make this post to reflect back and to see where we have gone and whats next.

So i will start by saying BsK is not what it was 4 years ago. I never thought when i joined this little group that it would grow into this great big community it has today! I am proud to be an owner of this great empire we have created and i will continue to help us grow as we go though this time machine together...  Tongue  Ok enough of the mushy stuff lets look at this past year:

We have had a lot of changes this year as people have came people have gone and some have came back. We have been moving around a bit as we have expended locations to better suit players location's and latency's. We now have 3 locations instead of just one. Our Hybrid server is still in Atlanta our most popular server dust2 has moved from Atlanta to Chicago and our classic server while was moved to Chicago for a short time we decided change and move it to Dallas. This gives us a good chance to pick up new players all around the world.

We also have been trying a few other games aside from our beloved cs 1.6, we gave CSGO a try with our gun game server but we had to remove it due to inactivity. We are still thinking of some other server possibility's but these will have to wait for now as we focus on one game at a time, and right now as im sure you all can see cs 1.6 needs our love. I would like to add another cs 1.6 server this year but i am going to first focus on our current servers and player base that is if you haven't noticed almost totally depleted.

We have had a lot of work done to our website. We have updated almost everything this year and will continue to as this new year comes. I would like to give a special thanks to our r&d as he has worked his ass off this year with us to help make all this possible.

Like i said we will be thinking of some new possibility's this year for servers and/or new games ect. So i would like to hear ALL of your input/thoughts about this past year and this upcoming year and also what else we can accomplish as a team. Also if you have some old screenshots post up lets see what we used to look like... Big Grin

Thank you all for choosing banished soldiers!!! Cool
BsK will never die!!!  Exclamation  Long live BsK!!! Exclamation
[Image: Herpywhooves-vhs-signature.gif]
}
Thanks given by: BullsEye© , $atanic $pirit , Sak , Ash , CAMILO1010

Wow, i cant believe i have been in BsK for two years already... and you feel old? i havn't been in a community that has lasted this long under the same name!
[Image: graphic.png]
[img=0x150]http://s8.postimg.org/uhtklp5j9/code_1.png[/img]
}
Thanks given by: Phaze-One , BullsEye©

Great!! For me BsK is and will be the best community of ever, I've been playing in BsK for 1 year, when I began I haven't cs steam so for get more friends and get into the bsk community I bought it, all of I know about this game I have to say thanks to BsK! Smile
}

yay! Big Grin  and i'm so happy that you guys liked the 4 years award icon.  Blush
[Image: sig.php?player_id=177&background=random]

[Image: 4117867.png]
}

4 years u guys did a good job in the past and still doing a good job here, we did a lot of changes as phaze said bsk will never die.

proud of our community  <3
}

Player base gets really booming or it plummets. BsK was here 4 years ago, and it will stay here for years to come.
[Image: e1136783d43046c3dff262d2c156691ec094c65e...261cf0.gif]
}

4 years fapping damm congratulations guys eheueheueheue Tongue

SOPLA LA VELA!!!!
[Image: giphy.gif][Image: nice-ass-gifs-33.gif?w=430&h=242]

}

There are more surprises to come, we just need to wait, our efforts to turn BsK into a multi Gaming community will eventually succeed, have no doubt.

Happy Birthday BsK !!! 4 years of happiness, anger, sadness, frustration and joy.

We have grown up together

Thanks to each and every person who ever joined us, trolls, spammers, hackers, good guys. We wouldn't be where we are if it wasn't for the entire player base. the good guys and the bad guys, everyone counts. we came to love and include the nice guys, and we learned from the bad ones.

BsK
2011 - FOREVER
[Image: giphy.gif]
}

(11-10-2015, 09:01 PM)Dj Ashba™ ۩ Wrote: There are most surprises to come, we just need to wait, our efforts to turn BsK into a multi Gaming community will eventually succeed, have no doubt.

Happy Birthday BsK !!! 4 years of happiness, anger, sadness, frustration and joy.

We have grown up together

Thanks to each and every person who ever joined us, trolls, spammers, hackers, good guys.  We wouldn't be where we are if it wasn't for the entire player base. the good guys and the bad guys, everyone counts. we came to love and include the nice guys, and we learned from the bad ones.

BsK
2011 - FOREVER

You forgot stalkers and fappers, and rat kids
[Image: giphy.gif][Image: nice-ass-gifs-33.gif?w=430&h=242]

}
Thanks given by: BullsEye©

Its been a long ride, congratulations to each one of us! Smile
[Image: Bullseye_Greatest_Hits_Vol_1_5_Textless.jpg]

[Image: cropped_parkertrashtalk.gif?ts=1399259142]

[Image: kawhi_dunk.gif]
}
Thanks given by: BsK.| Fps , Phaze-One