Not a member yet? Why not Sign up today
Create an account  

• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

HELLO FROM VIETNAM

welcome to bsk im vega Big Grin Tongue
Just Another Guy .. Blush  Blush
}
Thanks given by:

Welcome BsK my fellow Asian. I hope that you will enjoy your stay here. I would like to see more races in this clan as this clan is an international clan and that there should be more players from around the world playing together like brother and sisters. Anyhow, I would like to say again, welcome to the clan and hope that you enjoy your stay with us. In addition, is Ha Noi the capital of Vietnam? I do not think that I remember the capitals of almost every country in the world...
[Image: BOEING-APP-LOGO_433.jpg][Image: logo-PMDG.png]
}
Thanks given by:

(01-11-2015, 01:28 AM)N0616JC Wrote: Welcome BsK my fellow Asian. I hope that you will enjoy your stay here. I would like to see more races in this clan as this clan is an international clan and that there should be more players from around the world playing together like brother and sisters. Anyhow, I would like to say again, welcome to the clan and hope that you enjoy your stay with us. In addition, is Ha Noi the capital of Vietnam? I do not think that I remember the capitals of almost every country in the world...

HaNoi is the capitor of VietNam at the moment Smile
[Image: sig.php?player_id=81637&background=random]

}
Thanks given by:

Welcome.
[Image: maduro-2.jpg] 
}
Thanks given by:

Welcome to Banished Soldiers Klan the most hottest and sexiest cs community ever!!!

My name is fps aka faps nice to meet you

Hope you enjoy your stay.
[Image: giphy.gif][Image: nice-ass-gifs-33.gif?w=430&h=242]

}
Thanks given by: