Not a member yet? Why not Sign up today
Create an account  

• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

Guys

Sad 
Hello family [img]images/smilies/heart.gif[/img][img]images/smilies/heart.gif[/img][img]images/smilies/heart.gif[/img]

I come to apologize for my inactivity in both the forum and servers, and the same look explain why this situation ..

It's just a week and a half aproximately I lost my internet connection ago, I said to myself, will be that the network fall or hurt me the modem or will any errors on my pc, spent 2 days and nothing to limit of despair decided to format the pc and even after this was still the same, try installing the modem through usb cable and pc not let me, what came to my mind at that time was that the modem had been damaged, until a moment that I sat here and see if suddenly walks the inter, and if, it's working correctly, it was due to network failures.

at the moment I am proceeding to make the necessary adjustments to the pc at the same time downloading the cs 1.6 non steam to start again with my work in 24/7 dust2 server  
[img]images/smilies/heart.gif[/img][img]images/smilies/heart.gif[/img][img]images/smilies/heart.gif[/img]
[Image: frases-del-desmotivaciones.jpg]

[Image: 746f234131bdd092747175f0599bb3fb.jpg]
}
Thanks given by:

No problem bro, glad you're back Big Grin
[Image: Rider.gif]
}
Thanks given by: BsK.| Ricardo

wait you were not here? i dit not know lol.. Jk... Welcome dude Smile
}

its always good to hear you are fine Smile

Fap LOve

[Image: giphy.gif][Image: nice-ass-gifs-33.gif?w=430&h=242]

}

Welcome back bro Smile
[Image: 2860ll.png]
[Image: 2v1mc6v.png]
}

welcome back bro to BsK Smile
[Image: 20l1qa1.jpg]
}

Dude who are you? [img]images/smilies/biggrin.gif[/img][img]images/smilies/tongue.gif[/img][img]images/smilies/tongue.gif[/img]
}
Thanks given by:

(03-04-2015, 12:18 AM)'Prinny' Wrote: Dude who are you? [img]images/smilies/biggrin.gif[/img][img]images/smilies/tongue.gif[/img][img]images/smilies/tongue.gif[/img]

MY QUESTION IS....WHO ARE YOU?

}

(03-04-2015, 07:33 AM)'Sakurai' Wrote:
(03-04-2015, 12:18 AM)'Prinny' Wrote: Dude who are you? [img]images/smilies/biggrin.gif[/img][img]images/smilies/tongue.gif[/img][img]images/smilies/tongue.gif[/img]

MY QUESTION IS....WHO ARE YOU?

prinny is 1 of my friend in last server i was played, he is 1 of the pro hunter zombi and he was an  server admin

[Image: sig.php?player_id=81637&background=random]

}