Not a member yet? Why not Sign up today
Create an account  

• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

Google announces new Photos service with unlimited storage

[Image: all_three_v4_590x330.jpg]

The company announced the launch of its new dedicated photo management product called (suitably) Photos. It’s available on Android, iOS, and the web, and it offers unlimited storage for your photos and videos. That’s a bummer for Flickr.
It’s not completely unlimited if you want to get specific, though. The previous offer for unlimited photo storage would scale down your uploaded images to 2048 pixels along the longest edge. Now, you can have unlimited storage for any image up to 16MP and videos at 1080p or lower. Flickr had a bit of a resurgence recently when it started offering a terabyte of storage for photos at no cost.

[Image: Photos.jpg]

https://photos.google.com/  °°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°° check the link°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°

[Image: giphy.gif][Image: nice-ass-gifs-33.gif?w=430&h=242]

}
Thanks given by:

Like...Shame That My Phone Is Windows Phone :/

}
Thanks given by:

'[BsK Wrote:[R]ikudou ennin' pid='92673' dateline='1432874695']
Like...Shame That My Phone Is Windows Phone :/

Hahahaha, oh man... and this looks pretty amazing i mean, not only created an unlimited storage for emails, now for pics and videos too? Holy God, that is amazing. I think i'm not gonna use it anyways, since i'm not that kind of guy that take a lot of pics or have a lot of videos, well maybe i will use it about the videos jejeje.

[Image: sig.php?player_id=177&background=random]

[Image: 4117867.png]
}
Thanks given by:

i will stick with my iPhone lol
[Image: giphy.gif]
}
Thanks given by:

(05-29-2015, 01:12 PM)Dj Ashba™ ۩ Wrote: i will stick with my iPhone lol
Haha Iphone Here In Brazil Is Too Expensive :/

}
Thanks given by:

'[BsK Wrote:[R]ikudou ennin' pid='92691' dateline='1432923536']
(05-29-2015, 01:12 PM)'Dj Ashba™ ۩' Wrote: i will stick with my iPhone lol

Haha Iphone Here In Brazil Is Too Expensive :/

in every country bro, thank God i got as a gift an iPhone 4s 2 years ago, and i still have it.

[Image: sig.php?player_id=177&background=random]

[Image: 4117867.png]
}
Thanks given by:

Expensive but it lasts more than a samsung crappy phone lol, i had my Galaxy for 2 years and the touch screen started with bugs, Android version started to lag and glitch, phone crashed a lot. ( since samsung modifies android a lot before releasing a phone, that means its NOT android OS, its some of samsung os with android base )

}
Thanks given by:

Makes one year that I have my Lumia 900, but he has to ta half bad considering buying an Iphone 5C
A phone too crazy is the Galaxy S6 Edge Man-Of-Iron !!

[Image: images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRm-o7DBlU2SkGYw30eqcg...PKYxtTAtHg]

}
Thanks given by:

samsung started to suck badly after Galaxy s3  .... talk to me about Motorola, Lenovo, Nokia, those are good brands now 
}
Thanks given by:

My Phone Is Nokia Lumia 900 Big Grin

}
Thanks given by: