Not a member yet? Why not Sign up today
Create an account  

• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

Getting real tired of this.

I wanna know why admins are slaying me,When I'm ct guarding bomb site A they get mad and slay me Im doing my objective why yalls admins keep slaying pp, for guarding a bomb site....Drezzler must be a noob admin or something.It was nuke and i was guarding A he says camper and slays me.Not the first time this happened.
}
Thanks given by:

If you are guarding the bomb this not is reason for slay also if this not is the first time ¿you have proof of this?
}
Thanks given by: BsK.| YaYa® #Sean , BullsEye©

Thank you for your report. We will investigate this internally....you are right that CTs can camp at bomb sites since they are guarding it or in general till the bomb is planted, but there is always two sides to a story, so we'll look into this issue.

Moved to server admin abuse section
[Image: Bullseye_Greatest_Hits_Vol_1_5_Textless.jpg]

[Image: cropped_parkertrashtalk.gif?ts=1399259142]

[Image: kawhi_dunk.gif]
}
Thanks given by: BsK.| YaYa® #Sean , Ash

(12-19-2013, 10:30 AM)|HyP| Alastor Wrote: I wanna know why admins are slaying me,When I'm ct guarding bomb site A they get mad and slay me Im doing my objective why yalls admins keep slaying pp, for guarding a bomb site....Drezzler must be a noob admin or something.It was nuke and i was guarding A he says camper and slays me.Not the first time this happened.

If you want help, calling one of our admins names is not the way to get it. Please refrain from calling people noob from now on. as the other guys said we will look into it. Be patient.
[Image: 52cb5b6194c3d814218a07edb4eb40ad.jpg]
}
Thanks given by: BullsEye© , N0616JC

Ok forgiveness was my mistake i apologize to player and in addition is the first you see that dot slay someone
Good luck friend I'll see you at another time
[Image: tumblr_mxq1h8gKtT1r8dy8go2_500.gif]
}
Thanks given by: BsK.| YaYa® #Sean , BullsEye©

Ok, the matter is sorted out and we apologize for wat happened to u in the server. It SHUD NOT happen again.

Thank you for playing in our servers! Enjoy Smile
[Image: Bullseye_Greatest_Hits_Vol_1_5_Textless.jpg]

[Image: cropped_parkertrashtalk.gif?ts=1399259142]

[Image: kawhi_dunk.gif]
}
Thanks given by: DrezzLER# , BsK.| YaYa® #Sean , kick-ass

Thx guys appreciate you taking your time and being swift.lol I apologize drezzler I was asking if your was a new admin or something not calling you a noob to insult you(should've used ?).Srry and thx guys.
}
Thanks given by: Ash , BsK.| YaYa® #Sean , BullsEye© , N0616JC

Ok friend there is no problem the mistake was mine Wink
Good luck friend I'll see you at another time
[Image: tumblr_mxq1h8gKtT1r8dy8go2_500.gif]
}
Thanks given by: Ash , BsK.| YaYa® #Sean , BullsEye© , N0616JC

Nice to see the problem was solved in a good way Smile

Thread Closed
[Image: giphy.gif]
}
Thanks given by: BullsEye©

i saw a lot times this problem with some admins...

i think bsk need a guideline to teach all admins what "camp" means in each map...

( i mean all admins who don't know it) >_<
[Image: giphy.gif]
}
Thanks given by: N0616JC , kick-ass , |HyP| Alastor