Not a member yet? Why not Sign up today
Create an account  

• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

Game Ideas

Hey I've been wanting to download a new game or a couple new games.  Wondering what games are popular these days.  Preferably one I can buy/download from steam. Also I'd like to download a free game, but I'm not completely opposed to paying for one.  I like first person shooters, role playing games and mass multiplayer role playing games. Let me know if you guys know any good games I should try.

Thanks in advance
[Image: dlaupo2cb8e.png]

"Time waits for no man."
}
Thanks given by:

LEFT4DEAD 2
[Image: e1136783d43046c3dff262d2c156691ec094c65e...261cf0.gif]
}
Thanks given by:

Warframe it's a nice game it is in third person (Shooter, free to play) 
}
Thanks given by:

dota Tongue 
Just Another Guy .. Blush  Blush
}
Thanks given by:

Warface (Free to play) 

You can also check the list of free to play, maybe one you like you personally
[Image: 76561198094236024.png]

[Image: sig.php?player_id=307&background=random]
}
Thanks given by:

Rust....

[Image: tumblr_mnvt5n9MXn1r1mr1po1_500.gif]
}
Thanks given by:

H'm I suggest Witcher 2. You can also find the original books online to help you submerge in the story. Awesome quests, good battles, plenty of boob's and blood. Witcher 3 is coming out in May I think so you have time to catch up.

H'm I suggest Witcher 2. You can also find the original books online to help you submerge in the story. Awesome quests, good battles, plenty of boob's and blood. Witcher 3 is coming out in May I think so you have time to catch up.

Each small candle lights a corner of the dark
-Roger Waters
}
Thanks given by:

(01-24-2015, 10:43 PM)'VeGa' Wrote: dota Tongue 

SHUT THE FUCK UP 

[Image: giphy.gif]
}
Thanks given by:

You should try L4D2 or RUST 
[Image: giphy.gif]
}
Thanks given by:

Depends on what you play.. If you like rpg then Tera Fate of Arun is the way to go! H1Z1 I hear is pretty intense for 3rd person shooter. fps wise I would stick to cs lol
[Image: uyt9k_zps4d27882e.png]
}
Thanks given by: