Not a member yet? Why not Sign up today
Create an account  

• 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average

Free Steam Wallet Card!!

Hello clan, I know what the titles says. It might sound too good to be true, that is exactly what I thought when I first hear about it and that I was having a lot of doubt about this. So in curiosity, I tested the application called "Appnana". It is an application that allows you to earn points so that you can redeem them for Steam Wallet cards or any other gift cards of your choosing. If you guys know me, I rarely tell you guys about things that do not work or that things that are fake or scams, so you guys can trust me on this one. This is application is for both iOS and Android, so we have both communities covered on this. 

When you first get the application, it will ask you to register or login (that is if you have an account with the application already). Choose the register option to register a new account. When you first register you are given 10000 Nanas/points. Now, to earn more Nanas, go to the "Get Nanas" tab and do the offers that are available to earn more Nanas to your account. However, the points that you earn might not be awarded to you immediately, but they will get to your account sooner or later. Also,  some offers might not go through at all, but do not be frustrated at that, you can do other offers that will get you more points. So rest assured that you will be able to redeem some of the points that you have earned. 

In testing out this application, I did some of the offers and I managed to get some points/Nanas and I redeem the for a $2 PayPal card and did the steps it takes for me to redeem that $2 PayPal card. After I get the money from this application to my PayPal account, I was sure that this application is not a scam. As of right now, I'm working my way towards a $100 PayPal card so that I have something substantial to transfer to my bank account as a mere $2 would not do it. So yeah, it will be a long time before I get that $100. Now, that's when you guys come in to help me and help yourselves out.

You see, this application has a referral system that allows the users to invite friends and families to join in on the fun by providing a referral code so that both parties who enters the code will get 2500 points. However, there is one catch to this referral, the catch is that you will have to get 15000 Nanas before you can enter the code. Getting those 5000 points are really easy so you do not have worry much about it. If you guys are having doubts, just download the application, get to 15000 points and enter my code: 210741101 and see if you get 2500 more points or not. If you have 5 people enter your code, you can enter another code again, which makes this code sharing endless. So yeah, please test the application out and let me know what you guys think about it.

http://appnana.com/ <--- That's the website.

Capt. Price signing out!
[Image: BOEING-APP-LOGO_433.jpg][Image: logo-PMDG.png]
}

Interesting, Is this A PTC app or what they win wi th this the developers?
[Image: giphy.gif][Image: nice-ass-gifs-33.gif?w=430&h=242]

}
Thanks given by:

Did you use the ios or the app one?

Ios only work for Safari web browser?

}
Thanks given by:

Nice Smile More It's A Shame That Mine Is Windows Phone
}
Thanks given by:

another question i have is do i need to install all this apps to receive the nanas?

}
Thanks given by:

brother thanks for the information ,I start trying it now. very useful Big Grin
[Image: 302qvf5.jpg]

[Image: Calavera.jpg]
}
Thanks given by:

(07-16-2015, 09:45 AM)BsK.| Fps Wrote: another question i have is do i need to install all this apps to receive the nanas?

Yes, that is what you have to do to get Nanas.
[Image: BOEING-APP-LOGO_433.jpg][Image: logo-PMDG.png]
}
Thanks given by:

my main problem is that my data sucks

}
Thanks given by:

Can i get an iTunes Gift card with that app ?

btw... lets post our codes !!

im not 15000 yet so... haha

EDITED: fuck it... its gonna take me years for a 15 bucks iTunes Gift Card, i'd rather wash cars hahaha
[Image: giphy.gif]
}
Thanks given by: