Not a member yet? Why not Sign up today
Create an account  

• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

FUCK YOU KONAMI

What a better place for a rant than this forum

Well i don't think we have many Metal Gear Solid fans around here, but i'm sure most of you guys have heard about the franchise.

Last year, Konami fired Hideo Kojima, the mastermind behind the most famous stealth action game, they claimed that Kojima took his sweet time to develop a game and he usually went over budget. 

in his defense i gotta say Metal Gear Solid videogames might be separated by 8 years but they're awesome, magic, they outstand and kill the competition the year they release them. i'd rather have a game every 8 years that is GREAT and not a piece of rushed shit like Call of Duty. 

The thing is... Metal Gear was Kojima's baby, and Konami owns that title, so when they fired him, he pretty much lost his child. 

Just after they fired him Konami stated that they will release new Metal Gear games WITHOUT the influence of the only head writter, director and creator, our japanese lord Hideo Kojima. Those were hard hitting news for us fans, well, our WORST NIGHTMARE is now reality. Yesterday, August 17th, 2016, they released the first trailer of "METAL GEAR SURVIVE" AND IT SUCKS.

How can you call that Stealth???, how can you turn a game like Metal Gear Solid, something unique, into a Left 4 Dead 2 wannabe, a Resident evil kind of game???, killing unicorn head zombies along with 3 friends. In order to make the news less harming to our mental health they claimed that the game, a 4-player coop survival, is gonna fill some plot holes from The Phantom Pain and Ground Zeroes (the last two MGS games Kojima developed), but it didn't work... all of us [fans] suffered from brain death after watching those painful 2:05 minutes. 

Here's the trailer for you to see how much this piece of crap looks like every other average zombie killing game: 

Please dislike the video to help us increase the hate against this disastrous project. 
[Image: giphy.gif]
}
Thanks given by: Phaze-One , BsK |. Rojas