Not a member yet? Why not Sign up today
Create an account  

• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

El admin se equivoco de persona.

Tag: KojouKill .|PointcraPt
SteamID: STEAM_0:0:595355330
Fecha de prohibicion:07/04/2014
Servidor donde se prohibio:[BsK] Official - BSoldiers.com [2000 FPS & FastDL] (awp_india)
Administrador:[BsK] RattlePenny (BsK.| RattlePenny)

El admin se equivoco de persona al banear , me baneo a mi (KojouKill .|PointcraPt y enrealidad el que estaba hablando por microfono fue Sevkey .|PointcraPt
}
Thanks given by:

both were banned for mic spam
}
Thanks given by: Rattlehead , Wwgg.

Te baneé porque advertí que no hablara nadie por micrófono... Y tu desobedeciste utilizando el micrófono para estupideces... O sea man... ¿Qué quieres? ¿Qué vaya a tu casa y te traiga jugo y galletas y te pida de rodillas para que por favor que no uses el micrófono? Por Dios... Me molesto también que preguntaras por que no se podía usar micrófono y te respondí "porque da lag" y fuiste directo a usarlo para decir "a mi no" en un tono estúpido... Vamos man... Eso molesta, además, debes respetar a los demás jugadores, soy un admin y velo por que los jugadores se sientan a gusto en el server... Quédate con tu ban, agradécele a tu "bromita". Sobre Sevkey, el también estaba hablando por micrófono, pero seguramente como me viste como espectador pensaste que estaba ausente y seguiste hablando, ¿verdad?. Feliz tarde.

ENGLISH:
I banned you because I warned to all players to don't use microphone and you had disobey using it for say stupid things... C'mon... What do you want? Do you want me to go to your house, bring you cookies and juice and ask you on my knees "Please don't use mic"? God... I got mad because after I warned you asked me why you can't use mic, I answered you "Because it cause lag" and you went directly to the fucking microphone to say "Not to me" in a stupid way... C'mon man... that bothers... and you must respect all players in server, I'm an admin and I care for players to make them feel good playing in our servers... Stay with your ban, give thanks to your "prank". About Sevkey, he was using microphone, but I bet that you saw me as Spectator and you though that I was afk so you kept talking on microphone, right? Have a good afternoon.
[Image: Rattlehead_2.png]
}
Thanks given by: Phantom , BsK.| Fps , MpReSsive