Not a member yet? Why not Sign up today
Create an account  

• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

Eeeiii Guys

Wink 
Big Grin Smile Tongue Family, I deeply regret my absence here will explain the reason for it and I hope I understand, a while ago I had a connectivity problem, which had no line on the home phone or access to the network, I think I did the comment on a post, then exactly since the last connection I had the line of the house was dead that did nothing, a few days ago came but also at 5 or 10 minutes going back to this day that I get and not he has gone, the networks here in my country are appalling, all operators are having problems, I hope you can give me another chance, and if I meet the expectations to earn my admin again over timeĀ  Heart Heart Heart Heart
[Image: frases-del-desmotivaciones.jpg]

[Image: 746f234131bdd092747175f0599bb3fb.jpg]
}
Thanks given by:

Actually you were not active and I saw u sometimes, im going to say that all our admins should buy cs on steam.

you should be more active..I read All your words...Show us..if you deserve your old position.
}
Thanks given by: BsK.| Ricardo

Welcome Back Bro Smile
}

I couldn't make out much of what you are trying to say. If you are asking to be admin again, then the process is simple. Meet the requirements and apply again.
[Image: e1136783d43046c3dff262d2c156691ec094c65e...261cf0.gif]
}

No no no, I'm not asking again my position, I'm just saying that I will give my best to bring it back if possible
[Image: frases-del-desmotivaciones.jpg]

[Image: 746f234131bdd092747175f0599bb3fb.jpg]
}
Thanks given by:

Stick to it and make it rain

Fap
[Image: giphy.gif][Image: nice-ass-gifs-33.gif?w=430&h=242]

}