Not a member yet? Why not Sign up today
Create an account  

• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

Dust2 24/7 Assessment - February

1-Are there 32 or more working spawn points on the map? 

We have 32 spawn points, all is okay.

2-Do we need to block any areas of the maps? An example would be the cubby above double doors in Dust2.

I do not if that place has a name but i was suggest the 2 boxes near to ts spawn  some players are on there waiting,possibly the cubby above doors at mid near CT spawn where guys jump on top of door, then up onto roof of the one wall  

3-Do we need camping meter or camp zone for any of the maps? This doesn't mean strategic camping, but spots like tower right above T spawn on cbble.

I think and some players said that we need a Camping meter in Ts Spawn, because Some players has the bomb and they just wait in ts spawn.
}

• Skywalk spots are there, but are they that big of an issue for us to block them? Remember to block spots we need to add another plugin, and that could have some effects on server's performance. I need to know for sure, if we really wanna add it or not.
  • We don't need to know what players are asking for, that's your job as an SM to listen to their needs and provide solutions. From what you said, T spawn campers are the only concern, rest of the map is good. In that case we might use camping zone, rather than camping meter. Again I need your firm confirmation on it as well, before adding it.
[Image: e1136783d43046c3dff262d2c156691ec094c65e...261cf0.gif]
}
Thanks given by:

Good suggestions, especially the last
"I think some players and Said That We need to put in Ts Spawn Camping, Because Some players have the bomb And They just wait in ts spawn."
[Image: imekk.png]

◕ ‿‿ ◕

[Image: 76561198136546927.png]
}
Thanks given by: Sak

I highly agree with the last one, also in CTS spawn zone.
[Image: tumblr_mnvt5n9MXn1r1mr1po1_500.gif]
}
Thanks given by: Sak

Camper Zone has been added for Terrorists, as per SMs request. Please test it and report any bugs that you may find.
Quote:'Agent Orange' pid='87088' dateline='1423162854'
I highly agree with the last one, also in CTS spawn zone.

CTs can camp any where before bomb plant, even in spawn. This feature will only be added for T spawn.

[Image: e1136783d43046c3dff262d2c156691ec094c65e...261cf0.gif]
}
Thanks given by: Agent Orange