Not a member yet? Why not Sign up today
Create an account  

• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

Drowzee

(12-29-2011, 12:05 AM)Spam Wrote: This is the last response you're getting from me, since you obviously haven't thoroughly read my messages.

I was getting teamflashed. I noticed you were an admin and asked you to do something about it. After ignoring me for more than enough rounds you finally asked for the players name, which I responded with "Captain Planet". Captain Planet then tried acting innocent..And that was that. You never did anything about the team flasher. You only responded to me after being asked countless times to kick/ban him, asking for his name and didn't do anything after that. Ignored. You're a flat out liar, and that's that. I'm done.

I am the one that gave the orders on the ban and i am the one that told him to ban you for disrespect. You have now shown me that you are NOT mature enough to play here since you o not have enough respect for our admin. You will be permanently banned from the servers and if the owners agree with me you will be banned from the community as well.

}
Thanks given by:

Captain Planet's admin has been revoked due to other issues.

Thread Closed, drop the case.
[Image: giphy.gif]
}
Thanks given by: