Not a member yet? Why not Sign up today
Create an account  

• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

Drowzee

This guy has to be the most pitiful excuse of an "admin" I've seen in my 10 years of playing Counter Strike. My first experience with him was when a player who joins the games to constantly teamflash- Captain Planet (for those who have been unfortunate enough to run in to him) was repeatedly team flashing me. I noticed Drowzee was playing as I was typing "Stop flashing me!" over and over again. I saw that Drowzee was an admin and asked him to kick/ban Captain Planet-to which he replied-"Who's teamflashing you? Give me their name." To which I did-Drowzee kept repeatedly typing "I can't do anything unless you give me the flashers name". By then Captain Planet had left and Drowzee was still playing stupid despite me clearly typing the team flashers name out multiples times.

Just now there were two players hacking in the SoldierMod server. Mexicunt was spectating. Drowzee joined in and was spectating for about 6-7 rounds and only banned the hacker for 1 DAY. Another hacker entered the server not too long after that incident to which he did the same.

How the hell does a guy like this get to have admin privileges if he isn't even properly using them? It astounds me-how after clearly seeing someone aimbot and use wallhacks that he would only ban them for a day. The hacker would most likely come back after his ban is over, right? I mean, it's only a day.

This guy is a joke and should be stripped of his powers. Please; for the players sake. Thanks.
}
Thanks given by:

lol ok first of all there was no way captain planet was team flashing because he was on ct while u were on t from what i recall, and a couple rounds after i joined the server captain planet had left the game, then u kept going on with it repeating "ban this faggot flasher" or something like that, my first thought, i really dont think team flashing was illigal, and u were the only 1 complaining about it, and u kept going on with it every round, then i asked u like 10 times to give me his name, but u didnt u just kept repeating to "ban this faggot flasher", and the time you finally game me his name, he had left, and it wasnt captain planet, u gave me the name (1)player, lol and heres a funny thing the map changed to dust2 and not even 5 minutes in game u were bitching about ppl spamming smoke grenades on mid, which i saw and they only were throwing 1 smoke to provent t's from using awp from tspawn, and now lets go to the 2 ppl i banned for 1 day, the first guy whos named was spawn, i accidently banned him for 1 day so ya that was my bad, i thought it was perm, and the 2nd guy whos name was svistohydz, i was told by zeal to ban him for 1 day, and post his demo so that ppl can make sure he was hacking, i wasnt 100%, so thats the story, some 1 plz check logs
62_495443570575554_1826775312_n.jpg[/img]
}
Thanks given by:

Bullshit. I told you his original name immediately, which was Captain Planet. We were both on Counter Terrorist, and since you wouldn't do anything about it I switched to Terrorist to get away from him. He switched the next round, so I retried. He ended up retrying as well and joined CT to continue flashing me. AFTER THAT he ended up changing his name to (1)player, and left.

Point being, I kept telling you his name, and you continued to act like I wasn't. But hey, keep playing stupid-it proves my point at how bad of an admin you are. Your little story doesn't make any sense whatsoever. Why would I complain about being flashed if he was on the opposite team? By the way, you have a great choice of grammar.

I really hope something is done about this (YOU).
}
Thanks given by:

your full of shit, how come no 1 else complained i mean u did say he was a "team" flasher but yet u the only 1 who complained and i joined ct which he was on and u were on ( so u say) and i didnt see shit , your just a fucking troll, no 1 was flashing
}
Thanks given by:

I troll non stop? So you're saying I pulled everything magically out of my ass? You're such a liar, Drowzee. There were countless players complaining about it, some in Spanish as I recall. And you were on the other team. Stop lying, and please learn to at least make up a more believable story if you're going to continue dragging out your lies.
}
Thanks given by:

lol i was on the other team rofl, i know for a fact i was on ct, and u said in ur post that i told u constantly " give me the team flashers name" well obviously u didnt if i had to ask u that many times, but u know what i aint gonna sit here and argue over this, higher authority can decide what they wanna do, and this whole made up team flash thing happened over a week ago, why report it a week later?
}
Thanks given by:

(12-28-2011, 11:26 PM)Dr0wzEE Wrote: 1-lol i was on the other team rofl, i know for a fact i was on ct, and u said in ur post that i told u constantly " give me the team flashers name" well obviously u didnt if i had to ask u that many times,-1

2-but u know what i aint gonna sit here and argue over this, higher authority can decide what they wanna do, and this whole made up team flash thing happened over a week ago, why report it a week later?-2

1-Did you not read what I previously typed? I kept giving you his name-You didn't do anything. I kept typing "Captain Planet is teamflashing"-You kept ignoring. Simple as that, yet you continue to lie. You also weren't a Counter Terrorist for that round. Any good admin would have noticed the constant "Fire In The Hole" 's as well as my constant request that something be done about the flasher.

2-You know very well this happened within the last 3 days. I simply decided to register and complain after you banned the hackers for only 1 day-which was a few hours ago. I've forwarded this message to one of the Server Owners. Hopefully they have better judgement than you do, but then again I'm sure %75 of most people playing Counter Strike do.
}
Thanks given by:

u said that u gave me his name, and that i didnt do nothing and that i ignored you, but then u said in the beginning of the post that i told you "whos team flashing you" "give me there name". and why would i need to ask u constantly to give me there name like you said? makes no sense, if you would've gave me the name the first time i asked why would i keep telling you to give me his name? and i already told u, i meant to ban spawn perm but accidently did it for 1 day, and svistohydz i only did 1 day cause zeal told me to post his demo to make sure he was hacking ( which i am uploading right now) ask zeal for yourself
}
Thanks given by:

This is the last response you're getting from me, since you obviously haven't thoroughly read my messages.

I was getting teamflashed. I noticed you were an admin and asked you to do something about it. After ignoring me for more than enough rounds you finally asked for the players name, which I responded with "Captain Planet". Captain Planet then tried acting innocent..And that was that. You never did anything about the team flasher. You only responded to me after being asked countless times to kick/ban him, asking for his name and didn't do anything after that. Ignored. You're a flat out liar, and that's that. I'm done.
}
Thanks given by:

lol ok bye bye
}
Thanks given by: