Not a member yet? Why not Sign up today
Create an account  

• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

Download manager - JDownloader

Information 
ENGLISH

INTRODUCTION
sometimes you need to download a lot of files from file servers and it's a hard task to do manually. All you need is a download manager to avoid this stress.
JDownloader is an excelent application written in Java. You need to have installed the JRE (Java Runtime Enviroment) to run this program. For this reason, JDownloader runs under windows, linux, mac and others operative systems.
Exclamation Remember: You must to install the JRE

DOWNLOAD LINKS
JRE 7
JDownloader

ESPAÑOL

INTRODUCCION
Algunas veces necesitas descargar muchos archivos desde servidores de archivos y esta es una ardua tarea si la haces manualmente. Todo lo que necesitas es un gestor de descargas para evitar el estres.
JDownloader es una excelente aplicacion escrita en Java. Necesitas tener instalado el JRE (Java Runtime Enviroment) para ejecutar este programa. Por esta razon, JDownloader corre bajo windows, linux, mac y otros sistemas operativos.
Exclamation Recuerda: Debes instalar el JRE

LINKS DE DESCARGA
JRE 7
JDownloader
[Image: 19414DE30.jpg]
}
Thanks given by:

I have been using internet download manager for many years and I would say its the best. If you watch a lot of videos on youtube or movies IDM is a must.
[Image: giphy.gif]
}
Thanks given by:

i used jdownloader to manage my premium account for years...

Megaupload, rapidshare etc.etc.etc
[Image: giphy.gif]
}
Thanks given by:

(08-01-2012, 11:28 PM)[BsK] Spirit Wrote: I have been using internet download manager for many years and I would say its the best. If you watch a lot of videos on youtube or movies IDM is a must.

It may be true. I like JDownloader, because it can get another dynamic IP when you exceed the free download quote.
[Image: 19414DE30.jpg]
}
Thanks given by: