Not a member yet? Why not Sign up today
Create an account  

• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

Donation

could someone tell me if there's another way to donate without being over paypal? type, is doing a donation to deposit in bank?
BsK.| AziladO
}
Thanks given by:

Just click the [Donate Here] button on top of the homepage and you will bypass the PayPal process.
[Image: BOEING-APP-LOGO_433.jpg][Image: logo-PMDG.png]
}
Thanks given by: AziladO

You can always use your debit/credit cards. master/visa etc... that way you can avoid paypal Smile
}

i know, I wonder if you can donate as deposit in bank ... suppose I do not own a credit or debit card, and I want to donate, I wonder if I can donate by making a bank deposit. is how?
BsK.| AziladO
}
Thanks given by:

If possible, get a prepaid card that can reloaded and use that as your card and donate the money that you have on there to our servers.
[Image: BOEING-APP-LOGO_433.jpg][Image: logo-PMDG.png]
}

good, I do not even own card is why I wonder if it is possible to donate in some other way ... but no problem, when I get a card I most certainly donate. Thank you to everyone who helped me there. hug.
BsK.| AziladO
}
Thanks given by:

(09-25-2014, 03:05 PM)AziladO Wrote: good, I do not even own card is why I wonder if it is possible to donate in some other way ... but no problem, when I get a card I most certainly donate. Thank you to everyone who helped me there. hug.
Yea we use paypal for are online transactions so the only other way would be to link your bank account to a paypal account transfer the money then use the paypal to donate.
[Image: Herpywhooves-vhs-signature.gif]
}